Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

Import from Dubai

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2023, 07:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Import from Dubai

Friends, I imported a Jaguar XRK convertible 2008 from Dubai,

Now it looks hard to get a CoC Certificate of Conformity since it was exported out of EEC.

Is there any one who knows if there is any difference for the car, on a technical view ?

I think that the engine brakes, alarm weight and horsepower should be the same.

I am looking for a accredited compny that can issue a document that the car is exactly the same as for the EEC market.
Need a document which shows that brakes, noice, weight, steering whell look or look on the gearbox, horsepower, is the same as the EEC car.

All help and ideas is welcome. Thx Magnus

Old 05-31-2023, 10:14 AM
GGG
Received 16,852 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Welcome to the forums Magnus,

As shown at the top ..... ...THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS but I'll not complicate your problems by moving it before you see my reply.

I see you are posting from Spain so this is a vehicle imported from from Dubai to the EU?

Jaguar used to be helpful with CoC but it has become increasingly difficult in recent years to obtain this document directly. One of our members is presently trying to obtain CoC for importing a Jaguar from Holland to Germany:

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/e...-quest-269671/

This is a European market vehicle going from one EU country to another so the specification is identical. I don't expect you will be so fortunate with a Middle East market specification. However, I think your best approach is to contact your local JLR Dealer in the first instance.

Please read the guidance for new members ( https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/n...ned-up-241802/ ) which answers many of the most frequent questions about getting started.

Graham