Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

Mobile App enquiry.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 08:02 PM
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Mobile App enquiry.

Hi, I saw you used to be able to access the forum through the I B app which seems to be unsupported now, will the forum be returning to mobile devices via an android or iOS app in the future?

I know I would fully utilize this as I'm sure many others would too.

Ben.

Old 07-19-2021, 03:52 PM
IB Staff
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Benjibooji
Hi, I saw you used to be able to access the forum through the I B app which seems to be unsupported now, will the forum be returning to mobile devices via an android or iOS app in the future?

I know I would fully utilize this as I'm sure many others would too.

Ben.
The mobile app was discontinued some time ago and I don't believe there are currently any plans to revisit. A few reasons being the update process. Keep in mind mobile device usage, and resources, have changed over the last decade.

Instead, the team has focused on developing the mobile skin that is served to mobile devices using the browser. Those that have the mobile app can still use it as it continue to function, however, it's no longer supported and therefore also no longer available for download (unless you're restoring a device's software as the app will be in your store's account for re-installation).