Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

Password issue - RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 09:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Password issue - RESOLVED

sorry if i am in the wrong thread......i have been a member since 2012....however i am just getting back after a illness.....my computer has my password stored...(that's good).....but i do not remember it.....I want to add another device....I tried to change my password but i first must enter my old password.....forgot it.....
HELP

thanks.....sorry to be a pain

Last edited by GGG; 05-08-2020 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Add "RESOLVED" to thread title
Old 05-05-2020, 10:14 AM
GGG
Received 16,852 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Steve,

Replying so you know your post has been seen. I'll ask forum owner, Internet Brands to reset your password.

Graham

Old 05-05-2020, 11:41 AM
IB Staff
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 06aces
sorry if i am in the wrong thread......i have been a member since 2012....however i am just getting back after a illness.....my computer has my password stored...(that's good).....but i do not remember it.....I want to add another device....I tried to change my password but i first must enter my old password.....forgot it.....
HELP

thanks.....sorry to be a pain
Due to security and how the forum's store credentials, we can't provide your old password. This means the only option is to change your password, which I've done and messaged you the temporary password. Please go to the UserCP, Edit Email Address & Password and update your password.

Alternatively, as long as you have access to the email address that's currently on your account, you can always use the Automated Password Reset feature by using the link below:
https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw