Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

Rattlesnake Ad

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rattlesnake Ad

Ok, is anyone else seeing the ad with the rattlesnake in the front seat of a car?

Looks for be for a cell phone company, something about "a rattlesnake in Arizona?"

Anyway, it is SCARING the snot out of me every time it pops up. My heart has to restart it pops up. I'll be glad when this one goes away.

Jeez...I hate snakes.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:09 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,231 Likes on 716 Posts

Oh Jamey sorry to hear that the forum is scaring you, I remember in the past you commented on your fear of snakes.

Honestly, we don't deliberately try to scare our members especially 'Vets' such as yourself, now if you were a spammer that would be a great idea

Sounds like a badly thought out advert to me, if it is scaring you, you are hardly likely to buy whatever it is they are offering.

Don't know what browser you are using, but I'll send you a PM with instructions about what works pretty much 100% for me with FF and IE.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Perhaps I should just suck it up ...but wow.

I couldn't sleep and was checking in on the forum, That was the first ad to "pop" up. It was 3AM and it was quite the jolt. LOLOL. I forgot about it the next day, and it happened again.

What a GREAT idea for spammers!! Maybe full screen with some animation. )))