Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JAguar F Type SET of 4 OEm Used Wheels For Sale

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

11-01-2018, 02:03 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 949
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - JAguar F Type SET of 4 OEm Used Wheels For Sale - Used - 2016 Jaguar F-Type - Newton, AL 36352, United States
    Expired

• Price
    $3,000
  • Location Newton, AL, 36352, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar F-Type 2016
Description:

Set of 4 OEM Used wheels from my 2016 Jaguar F Type R. I am not a fan of this style so I replaced with silver tornados. These are the pricey rims with carbon fiber inserts. Set of four wheels INCLUDES Jaguar TPMS and center caps PLUS Pirelli stock tires (have around 5000 miles on the tires). Wheels are in excellent shape- true and sharp with only 1 rim with very slight 1" scratch right at edge.

Asking $3000 for entire set (will not split the set)- this price INCLUDES shipping to US lower 48 states (home or business address only). Will ship via FedEx. These are also on EBAY. I have received a VERY good offer from a wheel reseller (which lists these rims for $900+ on their website). Would prefer to sell to forum member who appreciates the value and likes these wheels for their vehicle. Keep in mind the TPMS and center caps alone cost around $500 as a set. And these are Jaguar OEM- eliminates the TPMS issues with off brand TPMS... Will only sell WITH tires.

Thanks for reading!