Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-Type R OEM 20" Staggered Wheels with Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 Snow Tires w/ TPMS

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

07-24-2019, 07:25 AM | Replies: 6 | Views: 2123
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - F-Type R OEM 20" Staggered Wheels with Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 Snow Tires w/ TPMS - Used - All Years Jaguar F-Type - Falmouth, ME 04105, United States
    Sold
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - F-Type R OEM 20" Staggered Wheels with Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 Snow Tires w/ TPMS - Used - All Years Jaguar F-Type - Falmouth, ME 04105, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold

• Price
    $2,000
  • Location Falmouth, ME, 04105, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar F-Type Any Year
Description:

FOR SALE:
OEM Set of Jaguar F-Type R Staggered 20" Wheels with Pirelli Sottozero 3 Snow Tires and OEM TPMS Sensors.

Price: $2,000 (plus shipping if they need to be shipped)
Location: ME/MA/NH (I live in Maine but come to MA once a week and drive through NH).

These were the original wheels which came off my past 2016 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe. The tires are less than 1 year old (used only for this past winter season) - approximately 6,000 miles on them). They are Pirelli Sottozero 3's (Fronts are 255/35/20 and Rears are 295/30/20). The Fronts have approximately 7mm of tread left, and the rears have approximately 5mm of tread left (see photos with tread depth gauge). These have the OEM Jaguar TPMS Sensors installed (I believe they are 433 MHZ and work with the 2016+ - but please verify for your car).

The wheels are in pretty good shape and perfectly round- but they do have some light wear marks and a little curbing on a few. I can send you additional photos if you would like more pictures of the condition.

I traded in my F-Type with the other set of wheels - so I no longer need these.

If you would like a price with shipping please send me your City/State and Zipcode and I can get you a shipping price.

Old 08-20-2019, 08:19 PM
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

BUMP. These are now available for pickup in East Bridgewater, MA.

Old 10-08-2019, 01:14 PM

BUMP. I still have these for sale if anyone is interested. It's almost time for snow tires!

Old 10-09-2019, 05:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Too expensive

You want too much for Old wheels that as you said are not mint. They are worth about half of what you are asking.

The following users liked this post:
WJV (10-22-2019)
Old 12-03-2019, 07:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Still got these? Very interested if so I’m in Nh

Old 12-03-2019, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by jaguarloyalist
You want too much for Old wheels that as you said are not mint. They are worth about half of what you are asking.
Sold them for asking price so GFYS! Nobody needs your worthless advice here.

Last edited by daviper; 12-03-2019 at 07:40 PM.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by WillWiggs
Still got these? Very interested if so I’m in Nh
No, sorry - they’re sold.