Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2000 XK8 rolling chassis and parts

For Sale

Miscellaneous

04-05-2020, 09:54 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 912
  • Miscellaneous - 2000 XK8 rolling chassis and parts - Used - 2000 Jaguar XK8 - Dallas, FL 30132, United States

• Price
    $5,100
  • Location Dallas, FL, 30132, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XK8 2000
Description:

My wife has demanded that I get rid of one of my projects or my girlfriend. I decided to sell the 2000 Jaguar XK8 coupe that I was putting a LS3 engine and 4L65E transmission in. The 1997 XK8 that is in the background in one of the pictures is another project. Description: 2000 Jaguar XK8 rolling chassis with original 105110 miles. Body is in very good shape as well as the interior. I purchased an install kit from a known supplier and have the kit components plus some more parts. I have also made or purchased some additional parts that make mounting the engine easier. Additional pictures on request.

VIN # SAJJA41CSYNA003044

This is what is for sale:

2008 Jaguar XK8 rolling chassis on factory aluminum wheels and Michelin tires

Kit pieces to install the engine, transmission, wiring, and cooling. The car and

the kit are sold as a pair only.

New 4L65E transmission and converter (see description below)

New GM main wiring harness (see description below)

New GM transmission wiring harness, computer and software (see description below)

New GM injector manifold - complete (see description below)

New rear suspension components, most in original container. PowerFlex included.

Description

Part Number

MFG

Price

For Sale 2000 XK8 Coupe - Items that go with the XK8

2000 Jaguar XK8 coupe, rolling chassis
Jaguar
LS Install Kit Pieces Included
Kit list
1. Manual

2. Block Plate - Bolts to side of engine - left and right

3. Block plate bolts - tie wrapped in the location where they go

4. GM motor mounts recommended by kit manufacturer - 2. Not in original kit, my addition

5. Motor mount bolts (G8) to attach motor mount to block plate. Attached to block plate. Includes washers, nuts, and spacers (G8)

6. Motor mount to cross member adapter, welded to cross member adapter.. Change from original design that was bolted. The cross member adapter uses the original Jaguar cross member mounting location with a machined locater pin and then bolted to the cross member. All nuts and bolts included (G8) Left and right.

7. Transmission to body mount. Machined per manual

8. Transmission adapter plate. Mounts transmission mount. Bolts included.

9. Drive Shaft Adapter Coins. I did not use these but included a Spicer flange yoke that bolts directly to the Jaguar IRS and allows a standard 1350 u-join to be utilized as well as a standard driveshaft. Not in original kit, my addition.

10. Transmission cooling lines adapters (2)

11. Shift lever - bolts to shift stud includes nut

12. Shift cable bracket w/ mounting bolts (goes under pan) and nuts and bolts to install the shifter cable to the mount. I have also substituted a hex aluminum rod drilled and tapped to connect the shift lever and the Jaguar shift cable, I have also included a swivel ball and socket to mount on the shift lever instead of a bolt. Not in original kit, my addition.

13. Power steering adapter, tube and union

14. Radiator hose coupler - brass 1-1/2" straight

15. Radiator hose coupler - brass 1-1/2" curved

16. AC pressure switch - Schrader valve

17. Oil fitting adapter

18. CAN Interface - To operate dash as normal

Total for all parts listed above
$5,100.00

The following associated Jaguar parts are free to the purchaser of the XK8 and included in the price

IRS center section out of 1997 XK8. Used
Jaguar
Set of front seats from 1997 XKs - Matching Color. Used
Jaguar
Jaguar Transmission Controller - Off 1997. Used
Jaguar

Available Parts for XK8 - These parts are not included in the XK8 price

A. 4L65E Transmission and Converter by PTC. New Never Installed. Comes with the GM transmission computer and the wiring. Trans has 5 gear set planetary Sonnax Smart Tech Drum, billet second gear servo and dual-piston overdrive servo, 13-vane pump with hardened rings is set to a max of 220 psi. Transmission and converter are new.
GM

$4,300.00

B. LS3 Main Wiring Harness - New Comes complete with computer. Engine Harness components MAP Sensor Jumper, Mass Airflow Sensor, Mass Airflow Sensor Bracket, Accelerator Pedal, Oxygen Sensors 2, Oxygen Sensor mounting bosses. All parts are new
GM

$875.00

C. Injector Manifold. Never Ran, taken off another project engine that was a 480 HP crate motor. Manifold includes: fuel rails, manifold cover, injectors, 39 Lb/Hr. injectors, return-less fuel rail assembly, 90mm throttle body and MAP sensor. This intake will ONLY work with L92/L76/LS3 heads because of the port design. All the brackets and bolts are included. Everything is new
GM

$850.00

D. Manifold Cover New, covers the intake manifold and hides wiring. Free to whoever purchases the intake

E. Fuel filter Wix 33737 w/ regulator and the inlet, bypass and outlet required fitting
$90

F. Rear Shocks for XK8 Jaguar (2)

24-067270

Bilstein

$230

G. Rear Shocks Upper mounts for XK8 Jaguar (2)

SM5358

KYB

$60

H. Rear Beam Mounting Bushing for XK8 Jaguar - New in original package

PFR-27-207

Powerflex

$90

I. Rear pan hard rod bushing for XK8 Jaguar - New in original package

PFR-27-209

Powerflex

$120

J. Rear sway bar link rubbers for XK8 Jaguar - New in original package

PFR-27-210

Powerflex

$70

K. Rear sway bar bushings for XK8 Jaguar - New in original package

PFR-27-208-17

Powerflex

$50

If you purchase the rear Bilstein shocks and the 4 PowerFlex bushing packs together price will be $560. This is off a discounted price that is listed as individual items above.
$560

Everything on the ad
$11,250.00

Due to the number and constant variety of phone and email scams, I prefer email but I do not text I live about an hour north of Atlanta, Georgia about 10 miles off I-75. Thanks for taking the time to review my ad. glenn_gaines@att.net