Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Very nice 9x20 Callisto wheel Set

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

05-24-2020, 03:04 PM | Replies: 8 | Views: 2682
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Very nice 9x20 Callisto wheel Set - Used - Lynchburg, VA 24501, United States
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Very nice 9x20 Callisto wheel Set - Used - Lynchburg, VA 24501, United States

• Price
    $2,000
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Lynchburg, VA, 24501, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I have a set of very nice Callisto wheels from a Super 8 Portfolio. All are straight and are in far above average condition. A few nicks and things, but nothing serious. No repairs or cracks.

I had purchased these but I've gotten used to the increased ride comfort of a 19" tire vs the 20" size and am not sure I want to go back to the larger size.

I've put up a price, but will consider offers and trades.

** I can also ship internationally. **

Message me for a freight quote; for most of CONUS it will be around $140-200 for the set. Shipping to a business address is usually cheaper

20x8, 5x108, 63.4 CB, ET 49.

If no one convinces me otherwise, I may have to put these on my Volvo wagon, and that doesn't seem to make Jaguar owners very happy.

Old 07-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

Apologies in advance if the offer is half of what your asking, I do not mean any disrespect.

I would like to offer $1000 for the calistos if they are still available. They would be for my 08 Super V8.

Let me know if you are interested.

Best,

Leon

Old 07-04-2020, 10:09 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Archangel73
Hi,

Apologies in advance if the offer is half of what your asking, I do not mean any disrespect.

I would like to offer $1000 for the calistos if they are still available. They would be for my 08 Super V8.

Let me know if you are interested.

Best,

Leon
I'm open to offers, but I'm not ready to go that low just yet. If I have time I plan to get them out of storage again and take some better photos, perhaps listing on ebay. I've searched for a set of these for a very long time - since I had a Super 8 6+ years ago - and need some convincing to get rid of them. Haha, I sold all my jags, so I don't need them, but I couldn't help but buy them when they appeared, purely on principle since I had been searching for a set for so long.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

Thank you so much for your response. I'm on a budget, so I can go up to $1,300. Please let me know if this works for you.

Best,

Leon

Originally Posted by ProlixArgon
I'm open to offers, but I'm not ready to go that low just yet. If I have time I plan to get them out of storage again and take some better photos, perhaps listing on ebay. I've searched for a set of these for a very long time - since I had a Super 8 6+ years ago - and need some convincing to get rid of them. Haha, I sold all my jags, so I don't need them, but I couldn't help but buy them when they appeared, purely on principle since I had been searching for a set for so long.

Old 07-10-2020, 04:00 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

PM sent

Old 07-11-2020, 12:23 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are these still available?

Old 07-12-2020, 08:40 AM

They are still available but there are two pending offers that I haven't had a chance to respond to. My day job has afforded me almost no free time here lately. Covid has not hurt my economic sector at all and I've been completely overwhelmed.

I do have the day off though and will try and get some better photographs and also make sure I have enough boxes to be able to ship these. I believe I will need to purchase some more before being able to ship them.

Old 07-29-2020, 04:35 PM
Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

what year and model car these came out from?
I have a 09 Portfolio so i am wondering if the offset is the same?

Old 07-29-2020, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by All4Jags
what year and model car these came out from?
I have a 09 Portfolio so i am wondering if the offset is the same?
I don't know what they came off of as I purchased them privately from someone doing house cleaning for a car long sold. I would assume they came off a 2006 Portfolio. The wheel offsets are the same for all the x350/x358 cars. Dimensions are 20x8, 5x108, 63.4 CB, ET 49.