Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: F-Type V8 S or R convertible, FSO/IRR/BRG on Camel or Brogue

Wanted

2014 - 2016 Jaguar F-Type

07-06-2020, 12:20 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 894

• Price
    $0 - $50,000
  • Location Haines City, FL, 33844, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Engine 8 cyl
  • Vehicle Type Convertible
Description:

Shot in the dark here. I've been looking for a good to excellent condition V8 F-Type convertible (S or R) in Firesand, Italian Racing Red, or British Green, on either Camel or Brogue, for about 8 months now. I've only found a few, all that I either had to walk from for one reason or another or were bought before I could make an offer. I want to keep the purchase price under $50k, but I'm not looking to rip anyone off either. Seller would have to own the car free and clear, due to my bank's odd policies with private party loans on vehicles with liens. Anyone have one that's looking for a good home? Ready to buy now.

Old 12-03-2020, 01:08 AM
Received 94 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by lpf4
Seller would have to own the car free and clear, due to my bank's odd policies with private party loans on vehicles with liens. Anyone have one that's looking for a good home? Ready to buy now.
That's dumb. Find a better lender so you're not so constrained.

Old 12-03-2020, 06:55 AM
Received 61 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by resident_fng
That's dumb. Find a better lender so you're not so constrained.
It was very dumb. I ended up going with Lightstream, who provided an unsecured loan at a lower rate than the banks I was looking at were advertising for private party auto loans. Fantastic process all around, same-day funding with no hassles, and if I ever do have to sell the F, I own it free and clear. Picked up a '16 BRG on Camel R convertible a little later on in July.

The following users liked this post:
resident_fng (12-03-2020)
Old 09-24-2021, 11:17 AM
Received 94 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by lpf4
It was very dumb. I ended up going with Lightstream, who provided an unsecured loan at a lower rate than the banks I was looking at were advertising for private party auto loans. Fantastic process all around, same-day funding with no hassles, and if I ever do have to sell the F, I own it free and clear. Picked up a '16 BRG on Camel R convertible a little later on in July.
Ha! I actually used Lightstream for my Jaguar purchase several years ago. They were recommended by the dealer. Worked out just as you said, very easy transaction. Only issue was when I went to sell it, they had like a 5 day processing period on the buyer's money to prevent bounce backs, and the release of the title info to the state was a little slow. Otherwise good.