Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jaguar X-Type petrol fuel pump

For Sale

Engine - Intake/Fuel

07-09-2020, 12:46 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 652
  • Engine - Intake/Fuel - Jaguar X-Type petrol fuel pump - New - 2004 to 2009 Jaguar X-Type - Chester, MD 21619, United States
  • Engine - Intake/Fuel - Jaguar X-Type petrol fuel pump - New - 2004 to 2009 Jaguar X-Type - Chester, MD 21619, United States

• Price
    $400
    • OBO
  • Location Chester, MD, 21619, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar X-Type 2004 - 2009
Description:

I purchased this fuel pump from SNG Barratt several months ago, but it was incompatible with my X-type. Some X-Types have a fuel pump with a "pigtail" power attachment, some have this molded, rectangular power socket. By the time I realized the difference it was too late to return the pump. I ended up getting the pigtail pump from AutoZone and would like to get rid of this one. On SNG Barratt's website the pump goes for $585, so I'm asking $400 OBO, and I will cover shipping.
SNG shipped the pump to me without the hose that connects it to the fuel sender and without a power connection for the green socket you can see in the second picture, so make sure your existing pieces can still be used. I've also attached a picture of my original fuel pump to showcase the rounded "pigtail" attachment. The pump I'm selling WILL NOT work if your X-Type has the pigtail connector. I searched for an adapter but could not find one.