Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Door interior leather black Driver left side

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

07-26-2020, 12:49 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 627
  • Interior/Upholstery - Door interior leather black Driver left side - Used - 2006 to 2014 Jaguar XK - Johns Creek, GA 30022, United States
  • Interior/Upholstery - Door interior leather black Driver left side - Used - 2006 to 2014 Jaguar XK - Johns Creek, GA 30022, United States

• Price
    $350
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Johns Creek, GA, 30022, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XK 2006 - 2014
Description:

have this original, great leather in great shape, for you to replace the cover, this does not include the frame, you need to use yours, what is in the photos is what you get, no scuffs in the leather photo has dust and lint did not clean to take photo, if you want more photos pm me, no problem i understand, i meant to use it in my 2007 XK coupe black, but replace it with an F-type, so I'm liquidating all parts and stuff from other previous jags too, see other posts, asking $350 including Shipping to all continuous 48 states.