Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

19" Staggered Beautiful Chrome Coventry Wheels made for the Jaguar XK and XKR models

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

07-26-2020, 03:05 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 1216
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - 19" Staggered Beautiful Chrome Coventry Wheels made for the Jaguar XK and XKR models - Used - Johns Creek, GA 30022, United States
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - 19" Staggered Beautiful Chrome Coventry Wheels made for the Jaguar XK and XKR models - Used - Johns Creek, GA 30022, United States

• Price
    $2,500
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Johns Creek, GA, 30022, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XK 2006 - 2014
Description:

Have a set of staggered 19 inch Chrome Whitley Coventry Wheels for sale took them off my departed 2007 XK, believing they would fit my incoming F-type S, wrong, the calipers are too big, need to sell them, no choice, the set is made of two front 19X8.5, one extra wheel front spare that as a small nick on the rim , I had to replace this one, kept it as spare. and two rear 19x9.5, rubber on them is Continentals Extremecontac, got them at Discount Tire as always, there on full Warranty, I prefer them over the Dunnies or the MIchelins, noise and lifespan very poor on those the XK torque,. with six months on them, time when I replaced the car, you can see photo in storage shelf in the garage, Sell with or without rubbers, new the rims only each one runs over $600, make a decent offer and they are yours, i got them shipped, not bad but shipping is not included, to be determined, possibly could arrange meeting half way maybe,.pm any questions or more photos. would prefer local pickup. Check the Coventry Wheels website for technical information.

Old 07-27-2020, 04:25 AM
Received 76 Likes on 46 Posts

Already have these wheels, but just wanted to say that looks like the Discount Tire a mile from my house! What color is your F-Type? I only see a few around, repeatedly.

Jacob

Old 07-30-2020, 06:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Could be, its the one in State Bridge, the F, she is Lunar Gray