Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LOT of $1500 of BRAND NEW S-type Suspension Parts w DCCV Bonus for BEST OFFER

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

12-14-2020, 05:36 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1132
  • Steering/Suspension - LOT of $1500 of BRAND NEW S-type Suspension Parts w DCCV Bonus for... - New - 2003 to 2008 Jaguar S-Type - San Bruno, CA 94066, United States
  • Steering/Suspension - LOT of $1500 of BRAND NEW S-type Suspension Parts w DCCV Bonus for... - New - 2003 to 2008 Jaguar S-Type - San Bruno, CA 94066, United States

• Price
    $0
    • OBO
  • Location San Bruno, CA, 94066, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar S-Type 2003 - 2008
Description:

My 2008 S-type was totaled parked in my driveway. I purchased all these parts for the car and never had time to install them.

See Photos for individual part pics and descriptions. Included in package:

2 pc Front and 2pc Rear Bilstein Shocks [$500 value]
2pc URO Left and Right Front Stabilizer Bar Links [$80 Value]
2pc Left and Right Sway Bar Links ($92 value)
2pcs Dorfman Left and Right Front Upper Control Arm fixture w Ball Joint ($218 Value)

BONUS SPARE PART EVERY S-TYPE OWNER CAN USE:
1x Dual Climate Control Valve ($60 Value)

All parts are brand new, brand name parts, in original packaging.

Close out sale. First reasonable offer get the package (not $0 - just ANYTHING reasonable + shipping cost).

I eager to get these parts out of my garage, and I'd hate to throw out perfectly good, new car parts that took valuable earth resources to make.

You pay shipping COST - No markup. 5 boxes total. USPS 3-DAY PRIORITY MAIL unless other arrangments are made. I'm open to a pick up if you're near San Francisco International Airport.

For quicker response email me at joensf@gmail.com. I no longer hang out on JF. [That was my 3rd, 3rd-party totaled beautiful S-type. No more 4 me]

Serious Inquires Only. PLEASE, no opinions on my graphic design or marketing skills, or advice about the brands and price I paid for the parts. Just contact me with any offers.

THANK YOU -  I miss JaguarForums. The new forums I'm on is NOWHERE NEAR as friendly, experienced or as helpful as JF.