Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jaguar E-Type Series 1 or 2 A/C kit components

For Sale

Miscellaneous

12-14-2020, 08:52 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 594
  • Miscellaneous - Jaguar E-Type Series 1 or 2 A/C kit components - Used - 1967 to 1971 Jaguar XKE - Decatur, TX 76234, United States
  • Miscellaneous - Jaguar E-Type Series 1 or 2 A/C kit components - Used - 1967 to 1971 Jaguar XKE - Decatur, TX 76234, United States

• Price
    $300
    • OBO
  • Location Decatur, TX, 76234, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XKE 1967 - 1971
Description:

I have a few parts to install the A/C system to the E-Type series 2 (possibly series 1?).
These parts have been sitting in my shop for several decades and they need to go to a 'good home'.
A customer brought the car in to a shop I worked at and left them there until the shop closed in the 1990s. I asked the customer if he wanted them installed and he stated he would think about it.

The customer took his car and never returned for the parts.

The shop closed in the 1990s and the shop owner told me to take some of the 'junk' home and toss the rest in the trash.

I have been cleaning out some of the corners of MY shop and wanting to get things I have no use for out of here.

Looks like the parts here could be fashioned into a good system or replacement parts of an existing system?

The 'under-dash' unit has the louvers intact but the plastic is cracked in between the housing sections. Could be repaired but the unit is from the 60s so it is fragile.
I have not checked the blower motor but it spins free.
I will put 12V to the motor to see if it powers up.

Condenser fins are bent up but maybe a 'fin comb' could help?

Compressor is there but the old Yorks are heavy/bulky.