Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wanted 1961-1974 Jaguar E Type

Wanted

1961 - 1974 Jaguar XKE

12-17-2020, 06:27 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 578
  • 1961 - 1974 Jaguar XKE - Wanted 1961-1974 Jaguar E Type - Used - 95,900 Miles - Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, United States
Banned

• Price
    $10,000 - $75,000
  • Location Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33315, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Mileage 95,900
Description:

I’m looking to purchase directly from a private seller , in person, a jaguar e type from any year. If you have one and would consider selling, please send me a message directly to my email 

ottawalawfirm5@gmail.com

Canada or USA. 

i will buy one whether it’s a total project or a decent nice car please message me. 

Old 12-17-2020, 12:32 PM
Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Are you a flipper or looking for a personal E type? Not to get you too overly excited or the "cart before the horse" etc., I have an E type owner who recently contacted me regarding their wish to sell their E type. The car in question is a '69 OTS, blue with black interior. This is a second owner car purchased from the first owner in the early 70's. Haven't seen it yet, but I'm told it's a solid well-maintained driver with "good" original paint and is in original mechanical configuration. I was contacted as I'm an active JCNA E type enthusiast and they thought perhaps I could assist with determining value and helping to find a buyer. To date I've not seen the car but am dying to inspect it. The family is currently dealing with some family senior health issues so the E type sale is on the back burner for now. Finding a solid un-restored original or long time 2nd owner E in very good condition is indeed a treasure hunt. If you want, get back to me with a private email reply and I'll keep you in the loop so that when the family decides to pursue parting with the E , I can put you in touch. A little patience may get you a nice E type.