Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-Pace 35t - CPA Chiptuning Powerbox Nitro (similar to Racechip)

For Sale

Engine - Electrical

12-17-2020, 06:42 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 2718
  • Engine - Electrical - F-Pace 35t - CPA Chiptuning Powerbox Nitro (similar to Racechip) - Used - 2017 to 2018 Jaguar F-Pace - Pembroke Pines, FL 33029, United States
  • Engine - Electrical - F-Pace 35t - CPA Chiptuning Powerbox Nitro (similar to Racechip) - Used - 2017 to 2018 Jaguar F-Pace - Pembroke Pines, FL 33029, United States

• Price
    $250
    • OBO
  • Location Pembroke Pines, FL, 33029, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar F-Pace 2017 - 2018
Description:

-Piggy back chip Very similar to race chip. Works great, and can be used on a variety of vehicles. Up to 30% horsepower and torque gains on variety of vehicles, and even helps MPG when used in eco setting. (i'll admit the 90hp gain is crap but it does give the car a noticeable punch)
-CPA's top of the line powerbox nitro (retails EUR583.90 ~ $683)
-I bought this over racechip/ JB4 because they support a wider range of cars and it was the only one available for my new fwd 2.0 A3 at the time
-Won't void warranty. Can be sent to CPA and be tuned for different vehicles -Unfortunately their USA operation closed as they are not as popular in the US, but they are well known outside the US and still fully operational
- I recently sent it to Germany for migration from my previous A3 to my Jaguar XE 35t in which it is currently tuned for. Only took 2 weeks including shipping time to Germany to get the migration done. Great support
- Used on my brand new 2018 Audi A3 with zero issues, and my CPO 2017 Jaguar. Installed on my own and I have no mechanical skills.
- Can help with install if local. Takes about an hour if its your first time
https://www.cpa-chiptuning.de/en/index.htm
https://www.cpa-chiptuning.de/en/chi...uning_4500.htm

CPA's install instructon's were okay, but i also found this post from an Fpace owner with the same product that helped.
https://www.fpaceforum.com/threads/c...-intall.44889/

overall the chip works well. it had a noticeable gains when i used it on my brand new Audi A3 as well as the Jag, and remained undetected by both dealers. But i have my eyes set on a Velocity AP tune, as a software rewrite will always be better IMO. This had its purposes as far as saving warranty and satisfying my craving for more power while i made sure my jag (bought in may) didn't have any existing issues.

I verified with CPA that this chip works with both the XE and Fpace so there is no reconfiguration required

Last edited by theBunMan; 12-17-2020 at 06:44 PM. Reply