Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2016 F-type V6S MT White over black

For Sale

2016 Jaguar F-Type

01-02-2021, 10:12 PM | Replies: 6 | Views: 2207
  • 2016 Jaguar F-Type - 2016 F-type V6S MT White over black - Used - VIN SAJWB6BC7G8K28668 - 18,300 Miles - 6 cyl - 2WD - Manual - Coupe - White - Mcdonough, GA 30252, United States
  • 2016 Jaguar F-Type - 2016 F-type V6S MT White over black - Used - VIN SAJWB6BC7G8K28668 - 18,300 Miles - 6 cyl - 2WD - Manual - Coupe - White - Mcdonough, GA 30252, United States

• Price
    $50,000
    • OBO
  • Location Mcdonough, GA, 30252, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN SAJWB6BC7G8K28668
  • Mileage 18,300
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color White
Description:

Rare F-type V6S MT, looking for a good home.  Excellent shape with only ~18,000 miles.  Bought this beauty a year and a half ago and then covid hit, I started working from home and then I had to have back surgery.  Yay 2020.  Shifting is currently painful, and so the car has mostly been parked. We do make sure it is taken out often enough to not run the battery down, and to keep all fluids flowing.

It's a straight up S without the premium/vision pack, and is in need of new tires. I haven't put any on yet since tire preferences can be very personal.  If you purchase at the asking price I'll gladly work with you to have tires of your choice installed.The rims were professionally painted black by the previous owner, which makes for a gorgeous car.

The only issues that it currently has are a small scratch on the drivers side rear fender, and the clear protection film in front of the rear tires is yellowing (as it tends to do.)

The car is located in Atlanta. Feel free to PM me if you want any specific pics.

I look forward to talking to any interested people.

Old 05-21-2021, 12:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your old car

Hey, your old car is up for sale at a dealer right now, I found your old for sale post when searching the VIN.

I’m wondering now that the car is off of your hands if you have any thoughts on it? Any minor issues or stuff I should I know about? Any info would be super helpful!

Cheers

Old 05-21-2021, 06:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Matt Chinnock
Hey, your old car is up for sale at a dealer right now, I found your old for sale post when searching the VIN.

I’m wondering now that the car is off of your hands if you have any thoughts on it? Any minor issues or stuff I should I know about? Any info would be super helpful!

Cheers
I traded it in for a 2021 Supra last week. With my back surgery last year and finally having to go back in to the office for the first time in 6 months, I found after an hour commute there was still stabbing pain every time I pushed the clutch in. So I made the sad decision that I really can't drive a stick any more and couldn't put off getting something else. On a whim I used trucar to see what kind of deal I could get trading it in on a Supra, and Toyota of Newnan's offer was so good I went and traded it on the spot.

I just saw what they listed it for and my first piece of advice is buy it! I told them to list for $49.9k and sell for $46-47k, there's like one or two other F-type S manuals for sale in the whole country.

As for the car itself, there's a few things to know

1. The Michelin PS 4S on it are a whopping two weeks old with less than 100 miles on them when I traded it. I replaced them because I had convinced myself I could keep driving it to work and ought to put the best tires on it.

2. As part of replacing them I found the car was missing the wheel lock key. That's been sorted and the new wheel lock key is back in the right storage spot.

3. The oil change light (your car needs service) came on as I drove there. I informed them, but don't know if they had it changed. Technically it still has (or maybe had if the dealer used it)one more "free" change due by Jaguar. The car is out of warranty now, but last year when I had the car in to fix a rattle I asked if they would honor it when it came time and was told they would.

4. It has a small rattle towards the back of the driver's door. I took it to two different dealers to have it fixed and both gave the car back saying "what rattle? we can't replicate it" Could be I'm overly sensitive but others have reported it here. The only issues I've had with the car in two years ownership is the rattle.

5. It still has the tiny scratch, ans I wouldn't be surprised if you can't even find it. If you do, and live in Atlanta, I bought some touch up paint for it, but never got around to using it. I'd be happy to give it to you.

It's a great car. I'll pm you my sales guys number, he was good to work with.

Thanks for asking about it. I would love for it to go to the home of someone who cares enough to track down the previous owner.

Last edited by deja_vu; 05-21-2021 at 06:52 AM.
The following users liked this post:
resident_fng (09-26-2021)
Old 05-21-2021, 06:35 AM

Seems I can't PM you his phone number, so just call the dealer and ask for Tyler Churach, tell him Jeff, the guy who traded it in for a Supra sent you.

Old 05-21-2021, 09:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by deja_vu
I traded it in for a 2021 Supra last week. With my back surgery last year and finally having to go back in to the office for the first time in 6 months, I found after an hour commute there was still stabbing pain every time I pushed the clutch in. So I made the sad decision that I really can't drive a stick any more and couldn't put off getting something else. On a whim I used trucar to see what kind of deal I could get trading it in on a Supra, and Toyota of Newnan's offer was so good I went and traded it on the spot.

I just saw what they listed it for and my first piece of advice is buy it! I told them to list for $49.9k and sell for $46-47k, there's like one or two other F-type S manuals for sale in the whole country.

As for the car itself, there's a few things to know

1. The Michelin PS 4S on it are a whopping two weeks old with less than 100 miles on them when I traded it. I replaced them because I had convinced myself I could keep driving it to work and ought to put the best tires on it.

2. As part of replacing them I found the car was missing the wheel lock key. That's been sorted and the new wheel lock key is back in the right storage spot.

3. The oil change light (your car needs service) came on as I drove there. I informed them, but don't know if they had it changed. Technically it still has (or maybe had if the dealer used it)one more "free" change due by Jaguar. The car is out of warranty now, but last year when I had the car in to fix a rattle I asked if they would honor it when it came time and was told they would.

4. It has a small rattle towards the back of the driver's door. I took it to two different dealers to have it fixed and both gave the car back saying "what rattle? we can't replicate it" Could be I'm overly sensitive but others have reported it here. The only issues I've had with the car in two years ownership is the rattle.

5. It still has the tiny scratch, ans I wouldn't be surprised if you can't even find it. If you do, and live in Atlanta, I bought some touch up paint for it, but never got around to using it. I'd be happy to give it to you.

It's a great car. I'll pm you my sales guys number, he was good to work with.

Thanks for asking about it. I would love for it to go to the home of someone who cares enough to track down the previous owner.
Thank you so much for the info, it’s great to know that the car was with a responsible owner. I’ll get in touch with the dealer and let them know. Just in case they don’t have the info easily available, do you happen to know if this is Polaris white or Glacier white? It looks like Polaris but hard to tell from pictures.

Enjoy your Supra, they are fantastic cars.

Old 05-21-2021, 11:57 AM

It is definitely Polaris white, had to make sure when I bought that touch up paint. If there is anything else you want to know just ask!

Last edited by deja_vu; 05-21-2021 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-06-2021, 11:11 PM
Received 69 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Chinnock

Cheers
So did you buy it ? I only saw it listed on CarFax Cars For Sale and it shows as Sold
https://www.carfax.com/vehicle/SAJWB6BC7G8K28668