Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cleaning out garage my loss your gain!

For Sale

Accessories

02-01-2021, 01:28 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 901

• Price
    $40
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Tampa Bay Area, FL, 34684, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XK8 Any Year
Description:

Misc tires, mag wheels, tool cart. car coasters (roll around). I used the cart and coasters one time. The wheels and attached tires (5) came off my XK when I put the 19 inch tires and wheels on it! The tires are 245-55-17. The extra four tires I bought, for $200, to replace the tires on my car. Instead I opted to buy new 19 inch tires and adapt a set of when I had on the shelf. My wife is bugging me to get rid of all the extras so if you can use them make me an offer (I'd like to recover my $200 but will listen to all reasonable offers. You need to be able to pick these up as shipping is not really an option. The red cart I used one time when taking the heads off my car.....it is literally brand new as are the roll around coasters (4) only used once! I will try and post pictures (not sure how to do that). If I am not successful then I can text you the pictures upon request. I'll take $20 for the cart (half of what I paid) and $50 for the coasters. I no longer have any use for these items. Call me at 727-452-4814.... Big Al Breland