Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 X-Type Manual Sport (x400) Full Part Out! Everything available and ready to go.

For Sale

2004 Jaguar X-Type

06-04-2021, 10:55 AM | Replies: 9 | Views: 767
  • 2004 Jaguar X-Type - 2004 X-Type Manual Sport (x400) Full Part Out! Everything available and ready to go. - Atlanta, GA 30339, United States
  • 2004 Jaguar X-Type - 2004 X-Type Manual Sport (x400) Full Part Out! Everything available and ready to go. - Atlanta, GA 30339, United States

Description:

Hi y'all,

In an effort to to complete and possibly manual swap my 05 X-Type estate, I brought home this 2004
5 speed Sport package sedan.  As those plans have now changed, it is time to see if it can benefit some of the forum members.  Details below: 

2004 X-Type Sport 5 Speed Manual Sedan: 108K miles

3.0 V6 that starts cleanly, idles and revs very well, no overheating or issues at idle
A compression test will be done shortly to fully confirm engine health
Clean oil, coolant and other fluids
5 speed manual goes into all gears and reverse without issue
Clutch (and what feels to be slave cylinder) are not working
Upper body is quite clean and dent free, paint and clear coat has failed on every panel
Underside does have some rust from sitting outside most of it's life
Green over tan leather with black carpets and door trims
Full interior that while dirty is very complete
All electrics are working (windows, locks etc)

Fully optioned car with Factory HIDs and Premium Stereo

If someone is interested, I can build an Automatic to Manual Swap package for them (trans, axles, harness ECU etc) and ship as a bundle.

The plan: 

• I am planning on giving forum members first crack at these items, After 7 days from the first post date they will go to my eBay account and will sell in 5 day auctions with Buy It Now options.  There will be no reserves and starting bids will be minimal.  Search seller: jagalicious1997 to locate the auctions
  • Everything and anything is available, let me know what you're looking for. Anything from fasteners to full body panels and subsystems are up for sale. 
  • As items come out, are tested and cleaned up, I will add them to the thread. 
  • I do try to ship everything with the hardware (nuts, bolts, fasteners) as it may ease re-installation. 
  • If something isn't listed, Ask! I may have it and haven't posted it yet or have it in my stash.

Sellers notes:

I am trying to list everything at 10-30% off from the current eBay sold average to help payback everyone here for their help and patience.  Bundles are encouraged as they save labour and shipping costs.  I try to ship next day after payment but some delays are inevitable. Shipping while charged for, is at cost.  For some items, paid delivery within 200 miles of ATL is possible. 

disclaimer:  These are used parts! While I will try to make sure that they are what you need, best describe their condition and determine they are functioning, not everything will be perfect.  Please reach out if there are issues but also make sure that what you are purchasing is what you need. 

Picture Title Part Category Price Part Description
Front Seat Assemblies Interior/Upholstery $150 Standard tan Leather Front Seat assemblies (both Driver and Passenger) All functions are working (base motor and heat) with very good to excellent leather.  Both seats are power with memory.   

$150.00 Driver $100 Passenger
Old 06-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Received 57 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Exterior Parts

So been working on pulling pieces yesterday and today:

Painted grille surround and black slats: $50 plus shipping
Standard side skirts, very complete with no cracks, minimal scrapes and all tabs. Sold as set: $100 + shipping
Front Fenders: Paint has failed completely but in very good condition otherwise, no rust except at the edge of the sill mount: $110 per or $200 for the set + shipping

Factory Spoiler: Needs repaint but bolts and seals correctly Can also be tape mounted once bolts are removed: $65 + shipping
  • You can also purchase the trunk lid and spoiler together: $110 + shipping, delivery or pick-up
Trunk lid: License plate brow is broken off and would need replaced, paint has failed but all mechanicals work and zero rust: $75 + shipping
Rear Bumper: Paint failed but in very good condition: $125 + shipping

Old 06-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Veteran Member
Received 162 Likes on 134 Posts

Sure wish you were closer to PA. There are a few body parts that I would love to purchase, but due to therir size and shape would be an expensive shipping nightmare (unless, of course, you have plans to visit some PA relatives!). I already have a spare manual transmission which I would love to put in my Estate. Absent the transmission, what other parts would I need to do that conversion? Any pictures of the interior you could share? I believe that you said the body color was dark green over a tan interior; hard to tell in the pictures.

Thanks.

Old 06-07-2021, 05:43 PM

Max, PM sent.

Old 06-21-2021, 11:54 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have an 04 x type auto 3.0. it's been out of commission for about 3 months due to no start can't get out of park. Just ordered a used tcm with exact serial numbers still the same issues. Any possibility of an ecu, cluster, key that you might have - know of. Any similar experience?

Thanks. Just south of Atlanta.

Last edited by CBenbrook347; 06-21-2021 at 11:56 AM.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:35 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sent u a private message

Old 06-22-2021, 12:35 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Extheaterkid. Sent u a private message

Old 06-22-2021, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by NYCJAG2006
Extheaterkid. Sent u a private message
PM replied, apologies as I was traveling last week.

Old 06-22-2021, 01:11 PM

CBen, apologies was traveling last week, pm sent.

Old 07-11-2021, 06:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

private PM sent