Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VelocityAP Sport Exhaust for F-Type V8 - Close to Brand New (<30miles on it)

For Sale

Engine - Exhaust

10-21-2021, 02:00 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 532
  • Engine - Exhaust - VelocityAP Sport Exhaust for F-Type V8 - Close to Brand New (<30miles on it) - New - 2012 to 2021 Jaguar F-Type - Oliver, BC V0H1T9, Canada

• Price
    $1,600
  • Location Oliver, BC, V0H1T9, Canada
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar F-Type 2012 - 2021
Description:

Hi all,

I purchased the Sport sound level fixed exhaust from VAP to switch from center exit -> dual exit on my V6 F-type a few months ago. Got it installed, drove it home loving the sound, and then when we installed the new diffuser, I noticed one of the exhaust tips was bent a little during manufacturing. 

I contacted VAP and Stuart was quick to offer to get the tip realigned for me, so it's headed back to them soon for a quick fix. 

I love the way this muffler sounds, but I was on the fence about this one vs the valved system when I purchased it.. and the situation has given me the opportunity to reconsider my choice.

That being said, I've just ordered a valved race/touring exhaust from VAP, so now I'll be putting the slightly used Sport level exhaust up for sale.

Since it's been installed and has the milage on it from driving home from the install shop, VAP can't take it as a return and sell it as new, so instead, I'll sell it to a forum member for a ~15% discount ($295 off retail) compared to brand new, and have it ship directly from VAP once it's ready to go. 

Stuart @ VAP can verify all of this if needed. Please contact me here or at dru@airthirtytwo.com if you're interested.