Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jaguar XJR X308 Steering Rack

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

11-28-2021, 01:57 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 649
  • Steering/Suspension - Jaguar XJR X308 Steering Rack - New - 1998 to 2003 Jaguar XJR - Sonora, CA 95379, United States
  • Steering/Suspension - Jaguar XJR X308 Steering Rack - New - 1998 to 2003 Jaguar XJR - Sonora, CA 95379, United States

• Price
    $200
  • Location Sonora, CA, 95379, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XJR 1998 - 2003
Description:

A big chain tire store that does alignments refused to do an alignment on my 2001 XJR until I had the tie rods and steering rack fixed. They said a lot of the front end needed replacement before they would warranty their work.

I bought the complete front steering rack through Amazon. Here's the link:

Amazon.com: Detroit Axle Complete Power Steering Rack and Pinion Assembly for Jaguar XJ-Series : Automotive Amazon.com: Detroit Axle Complete Power Steering Rack and Pinion Assembly for Jaguar XJ-Series : Automotive

Six months passed by before I got access to a friend's lift. A few serious DIY guys were there with me. When we got the XJR up on the lift and inspected the front suspension ... everything was perfect! 

I was lied to so I took it to another shop who did the alignment with no problem. So, I have a brand new complete front steering rack from Detroit Axle that has never been installed.

I believe this fits all of the X308 XJ Series models. If you are interested, please let me know via Private Message and make a fair offer!

** Can ship anywhere in the USA & Canada

Best Regards, Rich

Last edited by JagSter63; 11-28-2021 at 02:01 AM. Reply
Old 01-18-2023, 10:13 PM
Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I bought one for another jag I owned from Detroit Axel and had no problems at all. Worked great.