Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a good quality convertible

Wanted

2013 - 2015 Jaguar XKR

12-26-2021, 09:17 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 473

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Port Charlotte, ON, L9Y1K7, Canada
  • Condition Used
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Convertible
Description:

Looking for an XKR convertible in very good condition with service records.  If you have taken care of your car and want to sell it, I’m interested.  Location not important.

Note - we are snowbirds in Port Charlotte Florida, and live in Canada (Ontario) otherwise.  

Old 12-26-2021, 06:37 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,209 Likes on 915 Posts
Default 2013 XKR Convertible - 51k Miles

I own a 2013 XKR vert with 51k miles on it. I bought it new in 2016 and has had all of the proper servicing done on it. I have the complete records. All of the servicing has been done at the dealer I purchased from. it It has the Mina Gallery exhaust system and the custom automatic top conversion from the jaguarwrangler.com. You can go to his website to see the top in action. I am considering replacing it. The color is Rhodium Silver and has the Portfolio Pack. I also have an extended warranty which will go with the car if it is bought by a private individual. It also is equipped with an Adamesh windbreak and I have a windshield sun block. If you have an interest pm me.