Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: F-TYPE Coupe

Wanted

2015 - 2018 Jaguar F-Type

02-25-2022, 04:08 PM | Replies: 12 | Views: 1821

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location New York, NY, 10001, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
Description:

hello!
Looking for an F-Type coupe. The cat should come from a good home!!
​​​​​​Ideally V6s , BRG, grey, white, blue, firesand or silver. Monoroof and performance seats highly preferred. 

​​​​​​Thank you!

Old 03-23-2022, 07:59 AM
Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

For Sale:

My 7k-Mile 2017 Jaguar F-Type British Design Edition Coupe is currently being sold via auction. Showroom condition.

Just 300 examples of the BDE made for the U.S. Hard to find Ultra Blue.

Still under factory warranty. Bid with confidence: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...esign-edition/

Old 03-26-2022, 10:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Luv My Jag
For Sale:

My 7k-Mile 2017 Jaguar F-Type British Design Edition Coupe is currently being sold via auction. Showroom condition.

Just 300 examples of the BDE made for the U.S. Hard to find Ultra Blue.

Still under factory warranty. Bid with confidence: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...esign-edition/

thanks but this is out of budget as BaT prices for low milage cars are crazy

Old 05-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Received 59 Likes on 42 Posts

Not exactly what you are looking for because of the color. I have a 2018 F-Type R in metallic black (forget the exact color name off the top of my head, Jaguar has used multiple names for the same color). I too wasn't looking for black when I found this car, but it does look good and it was a really good car, so I bought it. The car has every option except the ceramic brakes (including the carbon fiber insert wheels), has over a year of regular warranty plus the CPO warranty (which is an additional 1-2 years).

I didn't have any intention of selling it now and don't officially have it up for sale, but I found a much more expensive, tougher to find car that, if I decide to buy, I would have to trade this in to get it. Once it goes to the dealer the CPO warranty is lost, so if there's someone who wanted it there would be an big advantage for them to buy it from me and transfer the CPO warranty. Since you are in the NYC area I figured I'd ask (I'm in northern NJ). If you are interested, let me know, if not, keep looking, these are fun cars and I'm sure you will eventually find what you want.

Old 05-20-2022, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jay_Davis
Not exactly what you are looking for because of the color. I have a 2018 F-Type R in metallic black (forget the exact color name off the top of my head, Jaguar has used multiple names for the same color). I too wasn't looking for black when I found this car, but it does look good and it was a really good car, so I bought it. The car has every option except the ceramic brakes (including the carbon fiber insert wheels), has over a year of regular warranty plus the CPO warranty (which is an additional 1-2 years).

I didn't have any intention of selling it now and don't officially have it up for sale, but I found a much more expensive, tougher to find car that, if I decide to buy, I would have to trade this in to get it. Once it goes to the dealer the CPO warranty is lost, so if there's someone who wanted it there would be an big advantage for them to buy it from me and transfer the CPO warranty. Since you are in the NYC area I figured I'd ask (I'm in northern NJ). If you are interested, let me know, if not, keep looking, these are fun cars and I'm sure you will eventually find what you want.
pm ed you

Old 05-22-2022, 09:43 PM
Received 59 Likes on 42 Posts

Here's a couple of pictures.

Old 06-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay_Davis

Im in NY as well ...im interested

Old 08-23-2022, 03:21 PM

I have a silver 2016 F-Type base coupe, 27,000 miles. Send me a message if that's something you would be interested in and I can send more details.

Old 10-15-2022, 02:55 PM
Default Selling my jaguar

Hello, I am not sure how particular you are with your years but I am selling my 2019 P380 with 30k miles. It has a mechanical LSD

Old 02-07-2023, 09:23 PM

bump

still in the market for a 2018 Facelift coupe

V6s , BRG, grey, white, blue, Monoroof and performance seats highly preferred.

Old 03-28-2023, 12:36 AM
Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

I've got a 2016 V6S Coupe MT/6spd in Grey Metallic (Ammonite?) with 24K miles on the clock. I'm on work travel for a few weeks so I only have a few pictures from when I bought it, but I can send over more information and pictures when I get back home if you are interested. Located in OK.

Old 04-22-2023, 02:12 PM
Received 32 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by UgotMOSSd
I've got a 2016 V6S Coupe MT/6spd in Grey Metallic (Ammonite?) with 24K miles on the clock. I'm on work travel for a few weeks so I only have a few pictures from when I bought it, but I can send over more information and pictures when I get back home if you are interested. Located in OK.
I've been lurking for a while on these forums biding my time when I am ready to buy a F-Type. That said I am searching for a manual coupe and happened to see this. Can't send a private message since I just joined today but definitely interested in the details.

Old 02-29-2024, 06:00 PM

I am selling my 2018, V6 -Type in Corris grey - I’m in AZ
2018 Jaguar F-TYPE · Coupe · Driven 44,500 miles

2018 340hp (v6) w/Corris Grey Metallic paint & Ebony interior. Auto dimming door mirrors, garage door, opener, front parking aid, 20 inch five spoke style 5060 wheels, keyless entry, panoramic roof, switchable, active exhaust, drive package, climate package. Originally $77,765. Super low miles for a 2018. New tires, recently had annual service.