Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great looking '84 XJS looking for a new owner.

For Sale

1984 Jaguar XJS

03-23-2022, 11:53 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 810

• Price
    $5,000
    • OBO
  • Location Tulsa, OK, 74070, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN SAJNV584XEC115174
  • Engine 12 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Other
Description:

Needing to sell this beauty!

It was my Mom's car (really, it was!), when she passed, Dad couldn't stand seeing it as it reminded him of her, but, he didn't want it to be sold out of the family.  I bought it.  My Dad has now passed too, I've moved to Alaska and have zero need for the car up here.  Car has been in storage for the past 3 1/2 years.  I drove it there and parked it, covered it and closed up the storage unit.

The car originates from Palm Springs, CA, then was trailered to Boise ID when my parents moved there.  Road trip to OK after I bought it, and there it remains.  I had it serviced several times at Tulsa-based Jag repair shop (the only place in town that works on Jags besides the dealer).

Very clean exterior, runs, but will need a new battery and tires after sitting for so long.  New front and rear brakes, new rear rotors recently, very few miles on them.  Interior is also clean and intact.  Like most Jags, there are a few minor mechanical things that are annoyances, but don't keep one from driving or enjoying the car.

Copper exterior with somewhat matching interior.  Aftermarket radio was put in, everything else is original.

Car was in a fender-bender in Oklahoma, driver's front fender and front bumper were bent and then replaced.  The shop did an amazing job at matching the paint.  Due to the cost of repairs and age of the car, the other driver's insurance decided to total the car and paid me based on that.  There was no serious damage, the insurance company was just playing their numbers game to pay out the least amount as possible.

Car will be sold "as is, where is".

Old 03-28-2022, 07:40 AM
Vee
Veteran Member
Received 1,562 Likes on 1,213 Posts

Just to clarify salvage title. How many miles on the odometer?

The following users liked this post:
cinqueneuf (03-31-2022)
Old 03-28-2022, 11:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Vee!

Correct, salvage title. Original miles sit somewhere between 83,000 and 85,000.