Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Convertible top storage compartment lid.....aka "boot cover"

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

07-17-2022, 03:11 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 415
  • Interior/Upholstery - Convertible top storage compartment lid.....aka "boot cover" - Used - 1996 to 2009 Jaguar XK8 - Vineland, ON L0R2C0, Canada
  • Interior/Upholstery - Convertible top storage compartment lid.....aka "boot cover" - Used - 1996 to 2009 Jaguar XK8 - Vineland, ON L0R2C0, Canada

• Price
    $300
  • Location Vineland, ON, L0R2C0, Canada
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XK8 1996 - 2009
Description:

I recently treated my "blaccat" to a new "boot"/tonneau convertible top cover. The original  "sdc/ coffee" coloured is for sale. It is in good condition ,except for a slightly visible  imprint/stain located on the driver side front edge, caused by the folded cover being stored on top of the spare tire. When i upgraded the interior to new "tops-on-line" all leather seats and console, i decided to go all in and spring for a new boot/tonneau.
The previous owner also bought a new boot/tonneau but it was the wrong colour. Colour was close but not "sdc coffee". As best as i can tell the colour of that one is "sdz cashmere" based upon a colour swatch from the original coloured xk8 brochure. The "cashmere" "boot" is in excellent condition (just the wrong colour for my vehicle).
Note: Prices are in $usd.
These boots/tonneaus are presently retailing @$620.00 each.
Price for either the  "sdc" or the  "sdz" is $300.00 usd.
I will ship on your dime, to continental usa or canada via usps at your maximum cost of $90.00 usd. If you wish quicker delivery, it may cost more. I'll let you know if any difference.
Email me for my phone number if you wish to discuss.
Thank you
blaccat

Last edited by wayne warnica; 07-17-2022 at 08:37 PM. Reply