Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coffee is served!! "sdc" coffee interior to be certain!

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

07-17-2022, 08:26 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 461
  • Interior/Upholstery - Coffee is served!! "sdc" coffee interior to be certain! - Used - 1996 to 2006 Jaguar XK8 - Vineland, ON L0R2C0, Canada
  • Interior/Upholstery - Coffee is served!! "sdc" coffee interior to be certain! - Used - 1996 to 2006 Jaguar XK8 - Vineland, ON L0R2C0, Canada

• Price
    $500
    • OBO
  • Location Vineland, ON, L0R2C0, Canada
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XK8 1996 - 2006
Description:

for sale! Xk-8 seat covers. These are take offs from my "97" BLACCAT which is being returned to its former glory!
I had the foam rebuilt and decided to go to new leather covers on both driver and passenger seats as well as the centre console. 
All surfaces are in great condition considering the odometer reading at 113000 miles and since it was built in December of '96.
As usual the passenger seat is the better of the two. The driver seat has some wear as normal, on the outer seat panel as well as on the outer panel of the back rest. The leather is quite suptle.
I have had the retaining fabric on both seats and backs replaced with new fabric when i removed the skins a few weeks ago. Re-installing them should be simple.
The centre console has some cracking but is intact.
Refer to the photos for a better idea of condition.
Sorry folks, but I really do not want to break up the set.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE OUTER SEAT PANELS ARE THE SAME SIZE. (There are some models which have a different width outer to inner panel.)

Price is $500 USD

I will ship to continental USA and Canada on your dime. Shipping cost will be max $90 USD. If you wish expedited shipping then i will get a quote for whatever it might be.

Last edited by wayne warnica; 07-17-2022 at 08:35 PM. Reply