Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

XJ6 & 8 Gear Stick Knob

For Sale

Accessories

07-18-2022, 02:35 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 389
  • Accessories - XJ6 & 8 Gear Stick Knob - New - All Years Jaguar All Models - Terrigal, Australia
  • Accessories - XJ6 & 8 Gear Stick Knob - New - All Years Jaguar All Models - Terrigal, Australia

• Price
    $40
    • OBO
  • Location Terrigal, Australia
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar Any Model Any Year
Description:

BOB’S KNOBS
New and improved knobs. My home made knobs are made from SPOTTED GUM (an Australian hardwood) and I give them two coats of Walnut stain prior to the 6 coats of lacquer. This gives them a much closer match to the Jaguar woodwork. The threaded inserts are brass and have the M8 x 1.25mm pitch thread which suits X350 and 358 XJ6 & 8’s. (Other threads may be accommodated). Each one takes about 2 ½ hours to make. The lacquer takes the longest as I leave each one two days between coats to be sure the coating is hard as I rub down with 1000 grit wet and dry paper between coats. The price is $40 (Australian) Postage is $15 within Australia and $25 to the USA and UK. PM me for further details.