Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a xkr convertible with lower miles. Usa

Wanted

2003 - 2006 Jaguar XKR

09-09-2022, 06:22 PM | Replies: 9 | Views: 867

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Dallas, TX, 75220, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Mileage 65,000
  • Engine 8 cyl
Description:

Hello all, been trying to find a xkr convertible with less than 60k miles or so from an area that doesn't use salt. I live in Texas so something close would be preferred but will to have it shipped from the west coast or south. 

I have wanted the car for a long time and I don't drive much so figured it's a perfect time. (Outside of the high price of used cars still)

Odly enough I can find a few coupes for less than 20k, some for even 16k but I cant find a convertible. Prefer blue or red but open.

If your considering selling show me what you have and what you want to get. I'm paying cash. 

Old 09-10-2022, 07:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Userapatel
Hello all, been trying to find a xkr convertible with less than 60k miles or so from an area that doesn't use salt. I live in Texas so something close would be preferred but will to have it shipped from the west coast or south.

I have wanted the car for a long time and I don't drive much so figured it's a perfect time. (Outside of the high price of used cars still)

Odly enough I can find a few coupes for less than 20k, some for even 16k but I cant find a convertible. Prefer blue or red but open.

If your considering selling show me what you have and what you want to get. I'm paying cash.
​​​​​​Would pay more for exceptionally low milage if maintained well.

Old 09-20-2022, 08:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 XKR Convertible Victory Edition Available

Hello,

I wanted to check in and see if you were still interested in buying an XKR convertible? My Dad has a 2006 XKR Victory Edition that I'm helping him sell since he's decided to let it go to a new owner after owning the last 14 years. It is in excellent shape, 30,150 miles, Black Copper exterior, beige leather interior, black top. He is the second owner, have all service records and is located in Naples, Florida. I've attached a photo for reference, let me know what other information I can share with you.

Thanks,

Mark

Old 09-20-2022, 09:28 PM
Default Tried to send a dm

Originally Posted by Markrm61
Hello,

I wanted to check in and see if you were still interested in buying an XKR convertible? My Dad has a 2006 XKR Victory Edition that I'm helping him sell since he's decided to let it go to a new owner after owning the last 14 years. It is in excellent shape, 30,150 miles, Black Copper exterior, beige leather interior, black top. He is the second owner, have all service records and is located in Naples, Florida. I've attached a photo for reference, let me know what other information I can share with you.

Thanks,

Mark
Hello, tried to DM you but it seems like your account doesn't allow for it. I would be interested and still looking but let me know avout what your thinking pricewise

Old 09-20-2022, 10:42 PM

Sorry about that, likely you cannot DM me since I just joined the forum today.

We’re open to offers given if it doesn’t sell via a forum/local Jaguar club event, we’d list the car on Bring A Trailer auction with a reserve.

Thanks.

Old 09-20-2022, 11:06 PM

Sorry about that, likely you cannot DM me since I just joined the forum today.

We’re open to offers given if it doesn’t sell via a forum/local Jaguar club event, we’d list the car on Bring A Trailer auction with a reserve.

Thanks.
I'm interested but would need a price and way to contact you. If you want to go through all the work and try your luck on bat no worries, I've delt with them before and they are not fun.

Old 09-22-2022, 07:18 PM

I’m happy to give you more information and can be reached at markrm855@gmail.com. Also, I’m familiar with BaT and what it takes and am willing to work through it given they’re the #1 online auction site.

We’re unable to disclose the asking price as that would be like exposing the reserve. BaT, classic.com and hagerty.com have the information any buyer needs to familiarize themselves with a price range.

Thanks.

Old 09-23-2022, 03:27 PM

I’m happy to give you more information and can be reached at markrm855@gmail.com. Also, I’m familiar with BaT and what it takes and am willing to work through it given they’re the #1 online auction site.

We’re unable to disclose the asking price as that would be like exposing the reserve. BaT, classic.com and hagerty.com have the information any buyer needs to familiarize themselves with a price range.

Thanks.
Ok, so did you just reply to my post to tell me your listing it on an auction site lol. I can email you if you wanna discuss a price but if you don't want to not sure why you replied. It's a multi month waiting list but if your in no rush it's all good as I'm not either.

Old 06-03-2023, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Userapatel

Hi, I have a 2004 XKR convertible that I have thought about selling . I only drive it a couple hundred miles a year now. It has 42,500 miles . I have owned the car over 12 years and it is one of the best cars I have ever had, trouble free,
It is still ln great shape never driven in winter. It is not Red or Blue though. It is Slate Gray with Light Gray Interior. Has a $3,000 set of wheels and Michelin tires that were installed when I bought the car , 6,000 miles on them .
I think it is still worth $20,000 I live in West virginia, but the car hase never been in snow or salty roads, no sign of rust anywhere, has stainless steel exhaust. The car needs nothing.
Thanks
Raymond
rwolfe5373@suddenlink.net

Old 06-18-2023, 06:00 PM
Default 1997 Jaguar XK8, 60,000 miles

Dear Friend,

I don't know whether you found an XKR that met your desires, but I have a 1997 XK8 that has only 60,000 miles, that has never been wrecked, has little rust, and that had both the timing chain followers replaced and the transmission rebuilt. It has fairly new Pirellis. It is British racing green with a coffee interior. While it doesn't have the blinding performance of the R, it has plenty of power and is much cheaper than the XKR would be. I would take about $10,000 for it. It is in Washington D.C.

Carmudgeon