Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for Carbon Fiber Blade Wheels

Wanted

Wheels and Tires/Axles

12-18-2022, 08:52 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 497

• Price
    Any Price
    • Trade
  • Location Oceanside, CA, 92058, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar F-Type Any Year
Description:

Hi,

I'm looking to replace the wheels on my F-Type SVR with the carbon fiber blade ones I've seen around. I saw a few good deals on here, but they already sold. I was hoping to find a used set(4) in good condition so the price is reasonable. I'd also be open to including my current rims as part of the trade, if interested.

Looking for:

I don't need tires, just the rims.

My current rims look like this:

If anybody has a set they are looking to move or knows where I can find them, please reach out to me. 

Thanks

John

Old 12-18-2022, 09:56 PM
Veteran Member
Received 3,209 Likes on 2,366 Posts

Your current wheels are called Coriolis and the rears are a slightly unusual size, 11.0" wide instead of the more common 10.5" wide (like the Blades).
Also I don't think you have CCM brakes as I believe only the Storm and Maelstrom wheels (and not Coriolis) fitted over them, but of course I could be wrong and Coriolis also fit over, especially seeing as they have that extra width.
Point is, if you have the CCM brakes then Blades won't fit.

Old 12-19-2022, 01:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OzXFR
Your current wheels are called Coriolis and the rears are a slightly unusual size, 11.0" wide instead of the more common 10.5" wide (like the Blades).
Also I don't think you have CCM brakes as I believe only the Storm and Maelstrom wheels (and not Coriolis) fitted over them, but of course I could be wrong and Coriolis also fit over, especially seeing as they have that extra width.
Point is, if you have the CCM brakes then Blades won't fit.
I don't believe I have the CCM breaks, actually. Thanks for letting me know about the size. I wasn't aware of that.