Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VAP Valvetronic V8 Exhaust

For Sale

Engine - Exhaust

03-16-2023, 05:11 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 610
  • Engine - Exhaust - VAP Valvetronic V8 Exhaust - Used - 2013 to 2024 Jaguar F-Type - Plymouth PL11, United Kingdom
  • Engine - Exhaust - VAP Valvetronic V8 Exhaust - Used - 2013 to 2024 Jaguar F-Type - Plymouth PL11, United Kingdom

• Price
    $2,200
    • OBO
  • Location Plymouth, PL11, United Kingdom
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar F-Type 2013 - 2024
Description:

Hello!
I'm selling a pretty much brand new VAP Valvetronic V8 Exhaust.

Pretty much being.. It has been on the car only a handful of weeks now and is unmarked.

I waited for about 80 days for this, made in Canada and shipped over to the UK. Installed at the excellent David Appleby Engineering.

It's a beautiful piece of kit, looks much nicer than the standard exhaust the way it meets the bumper better too. It retains the standard function of vales open/closed on the button.
Valves closed it has a tiny burble, nicer than the standard exhaust with valves closed. Valves open it is like unleashing the beast, it is dramatic, loud, gunshots for the pops and bangs. It does sound incredible.
I've got 2x videos I can email or whatsapp. 

Why am I selling it so soon? It's just a little too loud!! I thought this would make my R sound a bit like an SVR, it is louder than that. And sound being subjective, it's a little too much for me and my Cornish village!!
2800 (GBP) and I'll pay for postage to you (I've still got the box it came in from America) or if you're in another country, I'd need to get a quote and you pay for that postage. You're more than welcome to hand collect it near Looe or Plymouth area.

Last edited by Jimmyrn85; 03-17-2023 at 04:46 AM. Reply
Old 03-29-2023, 06:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Reduced to £2400.

How do I edit this post?! Can't see it on my PC.