Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wortec Suncut Discs for Sale t fit XKR, F-Type & XFR saves over 40lbs in unsprung wei

For Sale

Brakes

06-07-2023, 02:43 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 479
  • Brakes - Wortec Suncut Discs for Sale t fit XKR, F-Type & XFR saves over 40lbs in unsprung wei - Used - 0  All Models - Burnham-On-Sea TA8 1Q, United Kingdom
  • Brakes - Wortec Suncut Discs for Sale t fit XKR, F-Type & XFR saves over 40lbs in unsprung wei - Used - 0  All Models - Burnham-On-Sea TA8 1Q, United Kingdom
Veteran Member

• Price
    $2,500
  • Location Burnham-On-Sea, TA8 1Q, United Kingdom
  • Condition Used
Description:

OK, I had these fitted to my 2014 XK Dynamic R at the end of 2018, it was (and remained) the only XK in the world with them fitted.

When I sold the car to my local Indy in Oct 2022 the condition was that they returned the discs to me, which they have done.

As they have been off a car for 7 months they have picked up a surface rust...which will soon burr off once fitted and used. I shall even throw in a set of EBC redstuff pads with over 10mm of pad left for this purpose. There s no discernible wear or lip on these discs, once fitted they will last the life of the car. Surprisingly these discs don't wear through pads as covered over 15k miles and pads still had 70% left

Collection preferred but I can ship but that would be extra on top of the agreed price.

Search this and the other X150 forum along with the F-type forum in the US and UK.

Asking price OVNO and is in GBP £, unlike the other forum this one doesn't offer the facility to list in other currencies , collection preferred but will be willing to courier at an additional cost.

The pics are of them when fitted to my actual car.

Last edited by MarkyUK; 06-07-2023 at 02:47 AM. Reply