Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brand new oem nos hella xjs fog lamps with new jaguar covers

For Sale

Lights

11-02-2023, 07:56 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 258
  • Lights - Brand new oem nos hella xjs fog lamps with new jaguar covers - New - All Years Jaguar XJS - Houston, TX 77077, United States
  • Lights - Brand new oem nos hella xjs fog lamps with new jaguar covers - New - All Years Jaguar XJS - Houston, TX 77077, United States
Veteran Member

• Price
    $600
    • OBO
  • Location Houston, TX, 77077, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XJS Any Year
Description:

OEM XJS NEW HELLA 155 chrome fog lamps and covers as sold by Jaguar dealer to my late grandfather in the early 90’s . Chrome housing, 100 percent genuine, comes with the covers, 100 percent genuine new. Any scratching on the covers is from storage. These have been boxed since the 1990’s .  note that you may have to fit your mounting clip as that changed from some years to others. Note that **just the covers** are selling for 400 on ebay. 

~~~~PAYMENT THRU ZELLE IS PREFERRED. i will list this on eBay for a higher price after a few days if there is no interest from anyone here, so they may have sold~~~~

I still have and baby my grandfathers XJS, but these have been sitting in storage for decades because neither he then ,nor  I now , ever like to fit the covers, and the fog lamps on the car are new. —-Just a little background as to why I am offering them—- Price includes shipping to the USA. Thanks - Mark 

Last edited by Spikepaga; 11-02-2023 at 10:29 AM. Reply