Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Velocity AP Tuner, Pulley, Belt Kit

For Sale

Engine - Power Adders

02-21-2024, 02:15 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 519
  • Engine - Power Adders - Velocity AP Tuner, Pulley, Belt Kit - Used - -1 to 2024  All Models - Redondo Beach, CA 90278, United States

• Price
    $994
  • Location Redondo Beach, CA, 90278, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Bought this here on the forum from DesertRJ. Got another car before ever using it and it is for sale again. I'll also give you a RaceChip device for free. This way don't need to use the Velocity AP Tuner if you don't want to change the actual programing on your car's ECU. You will have both and can decide which one to use. 

Here is his original sales ad:

Complete kit taken off my F-Type prior to sale. Will require a new tune from Velocity AP which can be purchased on its own from here: https://www.velocityap.com/product/a...-re-use-vtech/ (cost is $745). Kit includes a brand new belt and a lower pulley for a stock silver pulley. Will not work with a black stock lower pulley. Car was flashed back to stock prior to sale. May work with additional models but you'll need VAP to confirm. Works on both AJ133 and AJ126 engines with the appropriate tune purchased from Velocity AP.

Cost new from VAP is right around $2,500. Shipping is free with purchase at $1000. Save a few hundred buying this kit!

All cables are included with the tuning box. Lower pulley is like new. Only did a few thousand miles before removal. Used belt was disposed of and the second belt purchased is included as it is brand new.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited by SanFran; 02-21-2024 at 02:18 PM. Reply
Old 02-22-2024, 04:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interested

Hi San,

im interested and would like to buy it.

Please dm me.

I cant dm you since im a new member.

Old 02-22-2024, 01:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't dm you either.

Are you ready to send me payment via PayPal? I can send you payment details here.

Old 09-07-2024, 09:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Open to offers.