Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2000 XJR Engine, Transmission, Driveshaft, Accessories, ECUs, etc

For Sale

Drivetrain

03-20-2024, 12:05 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 415
  • Drivetrain - 2000 XJR Engine, Transmission, Driveshaft, Accessories, ECUs, etc - Used - Georgetown, TX 78626, United States
  • Drivetrain - 2000 XJR Engine, Transmission, Driveshaft, Accessories, ECUs, etc - Used - Georgetown, TX 78626, United States

• Price
    $1
  • Location Georgetown, TX, 78626, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XJR 2000
Description:

Selling the entire drivetrain that I removed from my 109,971 mile 2000 XJR ahead of the LS swap I just completed. Car ran (albeit poorly) before taking it apart. Engine, transmission, driveshaft, ECU, TCU, intercooler, etc all available. Offering it here before taking things apart and listing on eBay, etc...

Engine definitely needs tensioner work (had classic slap/knock sound) and has evidence of past coolant leak at water pump but it was not leaking coolant when it last ran and it did not overheat. Poor running issues were related to various bad sensors and a very, very pinched fuel line due to prior owner's improper installation of new fuel pumps. All accessories are available, including oil cooler, intercooler radiator, alternator, PS pump, AC compressor and more. I am willing to ship items removed from the engine. If you want the whole thing, I'd prefer pickup though I'd consider delivery for a reasonable fee, depending on distance, etc.

Transmission shifted nicely with no leaks or other issues noted before removal for the swap. The trans cooler lines are available too. I'll only sell the transmission as a unit and prefer pickup though I'd consider delivery, depending on distance, etc.

Message me with what you're interested in - thanks!

Old 05-31-2024, 12:46 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Still have a lot of this around and available. I've sold the alternator, throttle body, oil cooler/hoses and ECU. Trans cooler lines referenced in the original ad are MIA. No idea where those went...

Lots of good "small" parts that I'm happy to take off the engine. Examples of things that are off and ready to go include the EGR tube and coolant line that sits next to/near it, catalytic convertor exhaust brackets (all of these were requested by people who, once I confirmed had been successfully removed, evaporated). I have both coolant pumps (HVAC and intercooler), the intercooler itself and more. Let me know what you might need...DM is best - thanks!