Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New NORMA hose connections

For Sale

Miscellaneous

04-10-2024, 02:16 PM | Replies: 7 | Views: 578
  • Miscellaneous - New NORMA hose connections - New - -1 to 2025  All Models - Lafayette, CO 80026, United States

• Price
    $5
  • Location Lafayette, CO, 80026, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

NORMA plastic hose connectors: straight, 45 degree and 90 degree as used on various models for the coolant to expansion tank to-from lines, and the Low Power vent hose to throttle body and injector air rail to throttle body hoses, and connections from the radiator / coolant housing points to the coolant expansion tank.

Hose barb ends are  3/8" (9.525mm) that I have used 1/4" and 5/16" ID reienforced rubber coolant and reienforced vacuum hoses very successfuly with no clamps, or 3/8 ID hose with a thin snap clamp.  Note that 1/4" id hose needs a little ID lube to get fully onto the barb.

Allows you to replace your crinkle plastic or fragile coolant plastic pipes with automotive rubber vacuum/coolant hoses and forget about leaks.

NORMA 2   >PA6-GF30< Straight or 45 Degree
NORMA RSS   >PA6-GF30< 90 Degree

Connectors have two "O" Rings fitted for the engine/coolant side connection that should always be lubricated with a silicone grease, or Vasolene type product.

Price is EACH, and add the small parcel padded bubble envelope less than 4 oz 1st class PARCEL postage from USA ZIP/Postal Code  80026

Old 04-26-2024, 10:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Connectors

Hi how do I order a couple of these connectors from you?

Old 04-26-2024, 06:03 PM
Received 82 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by lcano90
Hi how do I order a couple of these connectors from you?
Just tell me how many of each style you need, multiply that number by $5, send me your name and address. Most all of this posts within the USA in a small First Class parcel for about $5 or $6 unless you want to pay for Priority Mail small Box.

I take Paypal to StagByTriumph@triumphstagclub.org for payment, and you can send me an email using that email address to place an order with your information.

Once I have your email address and I can send you a money request to your email from Paypal. When youy pay that I post it same day.

I am going to be out of the country 3May to 11 May, then again the end of May to the first week of June, so if you order and pay before that I can get them wrapped and into the mail before I leave.

Cheers!

Glenn Merrell aka StagByTriumph

Old 05-01-2024, 11:04 AM
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi,
I would like to buy two right angle connectors and 4 straight connectors. Please let me know how to proceed. I would prefer to pay by PayPal. To be shipped to an address in New York.
Im new to the forum and still finding my way around. This will be my first purchase.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind regards,
Denzil Sequeira
denzilseq@gmail.com

Old 05-01-2024, 11:05 AM

Hi,
I would like to buy two right angle connectors and 4 straight connectors. Please let me know how to proceed. I would prefer to pay by PayPal. To be shipped to an address in New York.
Im new to the forum and still finding my way around. This will be my first purchase.
Kind regards,
Denzil Sequeira
denzilseq@gmail.com

Old 05-02-2024, 11:31 PM
Default NORMA connectors

Originally Posted by DenzilSequeira
Hi,
Kind regards,
Denzil Sequeira
denzilseq@gmail.com
sent you an email

Old 05-13-2024, 04:08 PM

UPDATE on remaining quantities Available as of 13 May 2024:

90 degree - only a quantity of 5
45 Degree - quantity of 10
Straight - only a quantity of 4

Old 05-13-2024, 11:12 PM