Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Right-hand seat upholstry (Oatmeal) in good condition free to good home in UK

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

05-02-2024, 09:30 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 234
  • Interior/Upholstery - Right-hand seat upholstry (Oatmeal) in good condition free to good home in UK - Used - 2000 to 2005 Jaguar XKR - Buckinghamshire HP65PN, United Kingdom
  • Interior/Upholstery - Right-hand seat upholstry (Oatmeal) in good condition free to good home in UK - Used - 2000 to 2005 Jaguar XKR - Buckinghamshire HP65PN, United Kingdom

• Price
    $0
  • Location Buckinghamshire, HP65PN, United Kingdom
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar XKR 2000 - 2005
Description:

I am a Brit residing in the US.

I recently re-upholstered the seats in my 2002 XKR. This listing is for the cover/upholstery only, not the whole seat.

My right-hand seat (passenger side in US) cover is in good condition (top half is excellent, bottom half is very good). I removed it without tearing or damaging the cover.

I will be traveling back to the UK from May 8th-May 28th. I would like the seat cover to go to someone in the UK who wants to refresh their drivers seat and has a good passenger seat already, which is not an uncommon situation.

Please hit me up if you would like a free seat cover (if you come pick it up in SE england/buckinghamshire and you are going to put it on your own car).
I can also provide pointers and advice on how to fit it, especially with regards to safely removing trim, seat controls, and the inner airbag containment structure in the seat cover itself.

If you want me to ship it in the UK, then I'll need to work out how much and will need paid in advance.

I don't have pictures of the removed cover to hand, but will take them soon. Available on request also.