Marketplace Introducing our new Marketplace! Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RACE CHIP GTS BLACK for F-TYPE R V8

For Sale

Engine - Power Adders

06-09-2024, 03:07 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 289
  • Engine - Power Adders - RACE CHIP GTS BLACK for F-TYPE R V8 - Used - All Years Jaguar F-Type - Harrisburg, PA 17104, United States
  • Engine - Power Adders - RACE CHIP GTS BLACK for F-TYPE R V8 - Used - All Years Jaguar F-Type - Harrisburg, PA 17104, United States

• Price
    $500
  • Location Harrisburg, PA, 17104, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Jaguar F-Type Any Year
Description:

Took this off my newly Purchased 2019 FTYPE R V8 as I am going to go with a VAP ECU tune.  Everything pictured is included which is the RACE CHIP, Original Box, Wiring Harness, Clips for chip and Zip ties.  Happy to discuss how this was wired in my engine bay but the instructions are good and there are numerous posts on the forums about wiring.  This was running on the top mapping of 7 on my car.  You can feel a difference as it does pull harder and will go to higher RPM much quicker.  This is the top of the line RACE Chip Model 

These Currently sell for $819 new on the RACECHIP Website

Happy to answer any questions.  Cost includes shipping to Continental United states only.  If shipping international please reach out to me for shipping costs.

Old 06-24-2024, 11:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Marking Down to 450.00 Dollars.