New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013 | 05:31 AM
|
Default Hello

Just bought six 98-03 model XJ8 flood cars from Hurricane Sandy. Currently fixing an 01 model that came in last week. Have bought hundreds of wrecked Jags, but have never tried working on them.

This forum has already helped me out significantly with this first project, and there are several more coming this week. I really appreciate the advice and technical information that is obtained from first hand users rather than literature that lists several different things.

Great forum, keep up the good work.

Regards,
Alan

Old 01-20-2013 | 05:49 AM
GGG

Welcome to the forum Alan,

Good to hear you've already found useful information here. That probably means you already know your way to the tech section but if not, follow this link XJ ( X308 ) XJ8 / XJR - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the X308 section for help, advice and information.

You may also like to visit the US Lower Atlantic Region section by following this link https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/lower-atlantic-nc-sc-fl-ga-66/ to find other members in your region.

Enjoy the forum.

Graham

Old 01-20-2013 | 12:25 PM

Greetings Alan! I'm new here too but couldn't agree with you more. Bought my X a couple weeks ago with the CEL on and had the problem diagnosed and fixed within a week using NOTHING but information on this forum. Belonging to and contributing to this forum is an absolute must for any Jaguar owner!

Old 01-20-2013 | 02:30 PM

Welcome to the forum Alan,

Good to have you with us.
Enjoy the forum.

If you haven't already done so you should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.