New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Hi !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012 | 11:50 PM
|
Default Hi !!!

Here is a true testament to how much I love my Jags, I joint a social network. Value the the info from your Members. I'm slowly figuring out how to work this network. My story starts with looking for a Porsche 944 for my yet to be Car Collection. Found a 97 XK8 instead, my wife and I really liked the car (she can't stand Porsche 944). So after a few months of fighting who gets to drive the Car, I found a 2004 XKR Portfolio Edition Convertible in Coronado Blue and bought it. Guess who drives the Convertible mostly? The Convertible I'm keeping original except for the Sat Nav. Thanks to your Forum there seems to be a Garmin option. The XK8 is pretty standard and my project Car, used to work on Cars and miss it, slowly making this one even better.( With the the help from this Forum) When I'm not working on Cars you will find me designing or installing Solar Systems in Northern California or maybe you will find me putting on a Scuba Tank somewhere on this Planet. P.S. I'm still looking for a Porsche 968 Convertible (no disrespect, I'll like fine European sports Cars of all Makes) . Happy Trails

Old 06-12-2012 | 05:45 AM

Welcome to the forum,

Good to have you with us.
No pics of the two XKs?

You should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.

Old 06-12-2012 | 11:39 AM
Veteran Member

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  19.3 KB

Hi there Mendo & welcome aboard Jaguarforums, good to have you here with us

There's a really great mix of information, camraderrie and fun here.....

I've manually upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the whole site and all its features Jump on in and enjoy the site.................

Old 06-12-2012 | 09:23 PM

Hi Mendo,

Welcome to the forum! So, you have two XK vehicles? Wow, you have to come over to the XK8/XKR section of the forum, there are a lot of enthusiastic contributors there waiting to welcome you. Come on over, intrduce yourself, and tell us your story. Got questions? Put you vehicle details in your signature, and help others help you.

Steve

Old 06-13-2012 | 12:33 PM
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum.

Good to see you.

With the rain we have had today, I almost need a SCUBA tank just to go outside.