New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Hi all

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 09:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Hi all

Hello,
I have been lurking here for some months as I bought a 2003 S Type R back in November.
Car is stupidly fast and the comfort is the best I have known. As I owned a Subaru Forester STi before I am used to modifying cars. A little dissapointed at the lack of tuning mods' available to S type R, though I quite fancy one of those intake elbows.
Car has been trouble free, though it is not used daily as fuel costs here in the U.K. are horrendous.
All the best,
Paul

Old 04-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,011 Likes on 4,114 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  19.3 KB

Hey Paul welcome to the site, Good to have you here with us......
STR Huh?......Nice!!!
Gotta share some pics too.....I hear ya on the fuel prices, they are really getting crazy now.

Hope you enjoy your time here, some great members / techs and DIY Tips that you should find useful
In the meantime I've upgraded you too Full forum access so you can better view the sites features Enjoy.....

The following users liked this post:
jagstr (04-06-2011)
Old 04-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

jagstr,

Welcome to the forum. Let the modding begin. Lots on knowledge on the forum and great people. Enjoy your new S Type R.

jagstr (04-06-2011)
Old 04-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,231 Likes on 716 Posts

Welcome to the forum Paul, why not also have a look in the Engine section. We have some 'Moders' in there.

Fuel, tell me about it, €1.67/litre this morning!!

jagstr (04-06-2011)
Old 04-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Gus
Veteran Member
Received 2,216 Likes on 1,703 Posts

Welcome to the forum!

Oh one other thing you need to put your car details in your signature. I am speaking of the Year, Make & Model. Without it you may not get the input you are looking for.

Please take a moment and read the information provided to you explaining the rules. Be patient and enjoy the site.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gus
Welcome to the forum!

Oh one other thing you need to put your car details in your signature. I am speaking of the Year, Make & Model. Without it you may not get the input you are looking for.

Please take a moment and read the information provided to you explaining the rules. Be patient and enjoy the site.

Done,