New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Hi to everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012 | 09:34 PM
|
Default Hi to everyone

Just spent a few hours on this website going throught the forum looking at the problems that people have and the exceptional answers and responses they are getting.

Most of my problems have been addressed already,the common problems with my 1995/6 XJ6 X300 3.2 litre.
I especially need help as I am in South Korea and keeping my Jag running here through official Jaguar agents costs almost double or triple that of England.
I mean a simple alternator REPAIR costs almost $450 !!!! Bought one on ebay and plus shipping only cost $150.

So end up doing most of it myself.Anyone else in South Korea? I am in Cheonan near Seoul.
The beautiful Jag here also costs around triple the price than UK or US. I always bought Jags in the UK because of the beauty and luxury of them which is (was) comparable to Rolls and Bentleys.

I have also a BMW Coupe here,again expensive to buy and maintain but so worth it when you get behind the wheel.OK that is it,great to be part of this forum and thanks to all you guys who spend the time helping everyone out when they can,really appreciated.

Old 02-09-2012 | 05:54 AM

Welcome to the forum,

I've spent as bit of time in Korea but not for a year or two now.
Good to have you with us.

You should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.

Old 02-09-2012 | 05:38 PM
Veteran Member

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  19.3 KB

welcome to JF Brent good to have you here with us ....

I'm not sure of how many members we have in your area, please try checking out the regional section to see who may be around......Rest assured if we can help you we will.
There really are some amazing and friendly guys here....you're in really good company to discuss anything Jag related or even just to have a few laughs!

Please jump in to the relevant section and ask away......we'll all help as much as we can......great guys here.....

A really great mix of information, camraderrie and fun

I've manually upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features
so jump on in and enjoy