New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

hi - new to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013 | 05:42 PM
|
Default hi - new to the forum

Hi -

New to the forum, I have an 2003 S type R and I am trying to clean up a few factory "defects" like theair intake tubes.

I am trying to PM a few of the people on teh board, who have made these tubes, but I cant figure out how to send them a messgae?

Am I missing something?

Thanks

JM

Old 03-12-2013 | 06:05 PM

Joe - welcome to the forum, there is an initial period before one can send PM, update garage post photos - believe it is 3 days and 10 posts min - but check out the Sticky at the top of the New Member section. The moderators are pretty cool and may upgrade memberships as well. Hope this helps and enjoy the Jag and the forum

Old 03-12-2013 | 06:20 PM
GGG

Welcome to the forum Joe,

Steve is right about the minimum of 10 posts and 3 days membership before you can send PM's. You are way past the 3 days so, as I write this, you've only 8 more posts to go before all the privileges happen automatically.

Follow this link S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the S-Type section for help, advice and information. The 'HOW TO' thread at the top there is a good place to start for info on regular issues.

You may also like to visit the US Lower Atlantic Region by following this link https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/lower-atlantic-nc-sc-fl-ga-66/ to find other members in your region.

Enjoy the forum.

Graham

Old 03-12-2013 | 06:31 PM

Welcome to the forum Joe,

Good to have you with us.
Enjoy the forum.

If you haven't already done so you should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.

Old 03-12-2013 | 07:50 PM
|

thanks all, will do, should be an easy milestone to complete.

I just wanted to contact a few members about intake parts for the type R's

This is a really great forum, just an unbelieveable wealth of information.

Thanks again!

JM

Old 03-12-2013 | 09:35 PM
Veteran Member

Welcome to the dark side! *secret handshake* You can do some recreational reading in the S-Type section and learn a lot about what these beasts respond well to. Enjoy your stay and post some pics.

Old 03-13-2013 | 12:20 PM
|

yeah, I've already found some of the imtake tubes made by a few of the members, trying to get one for the STR. The stock intake is nice, but I'd like a but more out of it.

Also looking at a quaiffe helical posi rear end

Thanks again guys!

Old 03-13-2013 | 02:13 PM

Glad you're part of the forum! Welcome. Hint: A little "thanks" goes a long ways

Old 03-20-2013 | 10:16 PM
Veteran Member

Hey there Joe and welcome aboard....... good to have you here with us here at Jaguarforums

Any useful site information you may need such as how to post pictures, edit signatures, add videos,
use the search facility etc, can be found here within the following link Helpful_information

Please also take the time to check out the regional section for your area!
There are lots of members local to you with the same interests with info on local dealers and possible meets.
Regional - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

I've manually upgraded you to Full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features
Please Jump on in and enjoy the site.................