New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Hi ya'll

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 10:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Hi ya'll

No not really, I'm a alabama transplant originally from Michigan.

I'm having an issue with my 2001 jaguar s-type 3.0 other then that I love my car. we have had our ups and downs but for the most part we've figured it out, LOL, door locking mechanism went and my sons teacher thought I was playing with the door locks when she was trying to put him in the car, hahaha just fixed that.
my heat is a finiky b*#ch only works on defrost, hi temp and highest setting (but hey its alabama and we've had only a few cold days).

I confess I'm no mechanic, but did spend many days in the garage with my Dad so I do know somethings (he's a GM guy, the old stuff before the bailout, 69 camaro ss) but now hes 17 hours away

so thats my story

Old 02-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Veteran Member
Received 194 Likes on 161 Posts

Welcome Jnjsardy, if you head over to the models section for your S-type, you'll find some folks that can help you out with whatever you need!

Old 02-01-2012, 06:05 AM
Received 6,327 Likes on 5,513 Posts

Welcome to the forum,

Standby for a lot of reading on S Type heat!

Old 02-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,010 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  19.3 KB

Hey there jnjsardy, welcome to JF, good to have you here with us .....

There really are some amazing and friendly guys here....you're in really good company to discuss anything Jag related or even just to have a few laughs!
Those S typers will jump in and help you out quick smart I'm sure......

So we can help you better, please put your Car model, Year of manufacture etc into your signature.....this will help members to answer your query, quickly and clearly.

A really great mix of information, camraderrie and fun
I've manually upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features so jump on in and enjoy