New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Introducing Myself.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introducing Myself.

New to jaguarforums and jaguars in general.
My name is Sean, live in Arizona.

I had a 1986.5 Supra. loved that car so much but being an 18 year old kid working part time and going to school full time, working on it and fixing the issues it had was getting to be a bit too much for me to handle lol. it was a fun project but i had to get rid of it and give it to someone who could get it to it's full potential.

Then i stepped into a 1997 240sx which i also loved. It was, at the time, the only car i wanted to get. it ran great and drove great as well but problems started to build up after a while so I traded it for my current car, a 1990 240sx coupe.

It's currently under construction at the moment as I'm in the middle of swapping an RB25 into it. I plan on enjoying at least a few years of that car once it's done.

now back on topic with why I signed up here lol. Jaguars had always been on my mind since i was in 6th grade when the photography teacher would pull up in her xk8...right in front of her classroom. lol. I recently went with a friend to look at a few cars for him to replace his last one that was totaled out. I saw a beautiful green type s there and I fell in love. I have been doing some research on the different models and have decided the Jaguar that I will get sometime in the future will be an early 2000's x type.

I may not be in a Jag for quite some time as I'm still in school and still working part time but hopefully someday soon I'll be able to get one!

So i signed up her, and I consider myself a new enthusiast to Jaguars.
Hoping to gain some knowledge on here and learn more about these cars!

-Sean

Old 10-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,007 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  19.3 KB

Hi Sean, nice intro full of info, welcome to the site
You may not have a Jag yet, but you're more than welcome here as a car enthusiast....I've upgraded you to FFA so you can access all the sites featrures....Hope you enjoy your time here!

Old 10-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the warm welcome!
awesome, I've been dying to check out some members' rides! Lol.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:26 AM
Veteran Member
Received 639 Likes on 441 Posts

Welcome, since you're a photography teacher then check out our Photography Section , we are always welcoming new ideas as to how to shot properly lol

Enjoy your stay