New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

That was a MIA GALLERY????

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation That was a MIA GALLERY????

Hi Guys!

I don't know who knows the MINA GALLERY performance company, but I find online this "campany" few years ago...
You can buy lots of great things for your Jaguar, Range Rover or other luxury cars. The company site is fantastic, looks professional lots of excellent little things like grill, logos, spoilers, to exhaust system or lowering spring kit.
I seen the pages lots of times and thinking to buy few things from Mina Gallery. One nice day (09.19.2017) I ordered one lowering spring kit for my 2001 Jaguar xj8, on pictures looks so cool, detailed shiny blue with little logo shows made Mina Gallery. I paid around $500 for it online, when I paid the automatic email comes really quick, so looks everything fine.
After that just waiting, waiting waiting... No emeil, no springs no nothing... I wait about 2 or 3 weeks and email they because I have no item and no track number, no details... Next day "Mina Gallery" answer me, like brother from next door or someone from Craigslist;

Hi!
I planning to take your item to the post office this Saturday!
I hope it's is ok!
Thanks

I thing this is the company, but ok I waiting again! I wait about two weeks again, no item no email no track number, so I email him again. He answer me next day little bit more sorry;

I really sorry my bad,
the weight or dimensions was bad on box and will send really fast for you again,
with some nice gift with the lowering spring kit.

Ok I waiting again, other two weeks or something... today (11.01.2017) so six weeks later I got the box finally from Fedex. No logo no Mina Gallery on sender Side, no colors, just ugly paper box with lots of ugly tape all around. I open it, and I find four flat black ugly spring without any logo and lots of scratches on the spring, but no problem because somebody fix it with little brush and black paint so looks "great"!!!
And of course no gift...lol

So my question is, what was that?????

Anybody can inform me, or may somebody else have same story, please let me know!!!

Thanks

Last edited by Jaguar Jani; 11-01-2017 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:33 AM
GGG
Received 16,868 Likes on 12,186 Posts

John,

You have already posted an Intro and this is not the place for a rant about a supplier.

If you are dissatisfied with the goods and/or service from Mina Gallery, you should contact the vendor in the first instance to arrange return for a refund.

Graham