New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

New Couture Customs XKR Owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2014 | 05:05 PM
|
Default New Couture Customs XKR Owner

Hello everyone, Im Dan from Iowa. Just bought myself a Couture Customs 2010 Jaguar XKR.

I joined the forum to find out some info and to further modify my Jag, and also to fix a couple minor things that have already presented themselves.

Anyway, the info Ive been searching for even before I bought the car I cant seem to find. I had CC do a supercharger pulley and tune (I think the tune is from ETG) before I bought it and I just want to make sure I got what I paid for (since I had never seen it let alone driven it before I bought it). So, is there any way for me to know it has the custom tune on it? CC claims even the dealership cant tell. And this makes me leery because it was 3500$ for a pulley and tune upgrade, something that unless someone put on a dyno may not ever tell a difference if they had ever driven the car.

Also, what diameter is the stock pulley? Id like to check the diameter of the "new" pulley. I asked them to give me all the factory parts they had and they gave me the resonator all wrapped up nice in the trunk but I havent found the pulley yet.

I have a few other questions as well and was hoping to have them answered here before starting new threads, but lets see how this goes before I ask more. Anyway, nice to be here folks! Looking forward to learning/sharing knowledge with you all.

Old 04-13-2014 | 06:05 PM
GGG

Welcome to the forum Dan,

Good to have you with us at Jaguar forums.

Follow this link XK / XKR - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the XK/XKR forum for help, advice and information. Members there with modified 5.0 litre XKR's
will be able to help. It is also the place to post further questions about your model.

Please remember to add vehicle details to your Signature to help others to give relevant advice. Go to the User CP button on the left of the top menu bar, then Settings & Options under Your Control Panel. Select Edit Signature and enter the details.

You can also visit the US MidWest Region forum by following this link Mid West US - IL IN IA MI MN MO OH WI - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum
to find other members in your region.

Enjoy the forums.

Graham

The following users liked this post:
bigdhenderson (04-13-2014)
Old 04-13-2014 | 06:32 PM
Veteran Member

Hi and welcome aboard, its good to have you here with us here at Jaguarforums

If you need any further help with the site moving forward, please just ask any moderator, veteran member and we'll be glad to assist.

In the meantime, any useful site information you may need such as how to post pictures, edit signatures, add videos, using the
search facility etc, can be found here within the following link
Helpful_information

There are lots of members local to you with the same interests with info on local dealers and possible meets.
Regional - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum
Need a Manual, a TSB, or General Info' about your Jag? Check out our >> DOWNLOAD AREA <<

I've manually upgraded you to Full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features.
Please Jump on in and enjoy the site........

The following users liked this post:
bigdhenderson (04-13-2014)
Old 04-13-2014 | 06:44 PM

welcome to the forum, you will find plenty of info and support here simply follow the links Graham has provided and enjoy!!

Old 04-13-2014 | 07:18 PM
|

Thanks everyone! I'll be posting pics soon in a new thread in the proper forum. I just get too sidetracked reading on this forum

Old 04-14-2014 | 02:30 AM

Welcome to Jaguar Forums Dan,

Good to have you with us.
Enjoy the forum.

If you haven't done so already you should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.
If you need help with getting around and using the forum follow this link for some help Forum Help