New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

new guy with a message

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default new guy with a message

I was referred to your forum by Steve Edwards in Florida, one of your members.
He got wind of the fact that we need a local (metro Phoenix, AZ) XK8 and/or XKR as a test mule for a shock tower strut brace. We are the "Strong-Strut" folks, a mom & pop manufacturer of BMW strut braces.

We have been in business 14 years and ship all over the world. Please see our web page for more info
A while back, we had a local Jag owner/enthusiast who told us there was a market for our product with the Jag owners and we proceeded to manufacture a prototype unit.

Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, our test mule owner vanished and left us with a 60% completed prototype brace which we would like to finish and offer to the Jag community.

We need a local owner so we can take some measurements and complete the project.

The volunteer will receive a free Strong-Strut, assuming we get into a production version. we manufacture only first class, high quality accessories, something you will be proud to install on your Jag. Please respond to this email pebeyer@***.net or 480 513 3222 and ask for Paul.
We are also interested in your thoughts on this type of accessory for your Jag, according to Steve Edwards, this is a desirable accessory that may correct some flaws built into the XK8 and XKR shock towers.

Last edited by JimC64; 01-03-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: block text unreadable + link removed
Old 01-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,011 Likes on 4,114 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  19.3 KB

Hey there and welcome aboard our site, good to have you here.

I see you've been recomended by one of our members, thats a good start!
I also see that you'd like to work closely with one of our members to complete a project on a part that you'd like to offer to the Jag community at large as a production upgrade at some point in the future.

I'm sure some of the members would be glad to assist in this venture and advise that you check out the relevant section and post there for better results.

Please do not post any further links to your website, as this is not allowed.
Should you decide to consider becoming a vendor / sponsor of this site I'd be glad to help and give you the information required. Please pm me if this is the case.

A really great mix of information, camraderrie and fun here as well as some solid advice and great vendors
I've manually upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features

Old 01-04-2012, 04:46 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,231 Likes on 716 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

Have a look at the XK sections.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Received 6,354 Likes on 5,532 Posts

Welcome to the forum,

Sounds like it could work for someone.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JimC64

Hey there and welcome aboard our site, good to have you here.

I see you've been recomended by one of our members, thats a good start!
I also see that you'd like to work closely with one of our members to complete a project on a part that you'd like to offer to the Jag community at large as a production upgrade at some point in the future.

I'm sure some of the members would be glad to assist in this venture and advise that you check out the relevant section and post there for better results.

Please do not post any further links to your website, as this is not allowed.
Should you decide to consider becoming a vendor / sponsor of this site I'd be glad to help and give you the information required. Please pm me if this is the case.

A really great mix of information, camraderrie and fun here as well as some solid advice and great vendors
I've manually upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features
Jim,
thank you very much and I apologize for including my web site, I didn't realize it was not allowed, I thought the members would like to see examples of our Strong-Struts. I will go to the XK8 and XKR forum and post the info without the web site. We would like to get this project underway again but we desperately need a local Jag volunteer.