New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

New guy, new shop, new vendor...

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default New guy, new shop, new vendor...

Hi all,

My name is Jason Griffith and I hope to soon be a sponsor on the forum here through my shop, Nameless Performance.

I'm a Jag owner ('85 XJS Lump w/ Quad Sidedraft EFI and a handful of other goodies) and a lifelong automotive enthusiast and engineer. I've worked in the aircraft, motion control and automotive industries for the last 6 years and have finally made it out into my own business with a good friend of mine (for now at least ), who has 10+ years of fabrication and performance automotive component design experience as well.

Right now we're working on a series of products for the 1st Gen XKR and XJR starting with factory fit high flow catalyst downpipes, test pipes and a full dual catback exhaust. All TIG Welded and Stainless of course.

As soon as I get the green light on what I need to do to discuss these products legitimately on the forum, I'll gladly provide more information, but I want to make sure that I clear all of that with the admins first.

I look forward to meeting you all and hope you have a good weekend! If anyone can point me to an admin here so I can further discuss forum sponsorship, I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks in advance,

Jason Griffith
Engineering Director
Nameless Performance, Inc.

Old 05-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Veteran Member
Received 640 Likes on 442 Posts

Welcome, thanks for your thougths on becoming a vendor
It's also nice to see a Jaguar Enthusiast in here .
For contact :
Go to the forum main page and scroll down and at the bottom of the page you will see FORUM LEADERS . Click on it and see the Administrators list .
You will contact JimC64 , you may not be eligible to send pms yet due to being a new member . Don't worry you should e-mail him if not let's know
Thanks

Old 05-02-2010, 03:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Will do! Thanks much. I'm sure I'll get my post count up here quickly enough. We're just doing the validation work on our first few products on a few local cars so I'm in no hurry, I'd rather get settled in first anyway ;-)

And am I the only one who finds this emoticon particularly bizarre:

-J

Old 05-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Veteran Member
Received 640 Likes on 442 Posts

We have funny emoticons as well .
I like this one a lot :

Old 05-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Jason

Welcome to the forum!

Old 05-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Yeah, I certainly seem to have limited access to do anything here. I can't even view photos. Aside from posting more, is there a way to gain this access through an admin? I can't seem to PM Jim either.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Old 05-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,231 Likes on 716 Posts

Originally Posted by nameless

And am I the only one who finds this emoticon particularly bizarre:

-J
Welcome aboard nameless Jason, it's to do with all the tea we drink, you'll soon see.

As regards your Vendor questions, even if you can't use the PM function at this time don't worry the Admin will pick it up

Stick around a few days, up your post count a little and Alohomora.

Old 05-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,011 Likes on 4,114 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  19.3 KB

welcome aboard nameless,good to have you with us and lookin forward to pics when you can post em.
I've upgraded your membership status to full access btw...
If you have any thoughts on becoming a vendor here, or questions, please let me know and we can get you the info you require.
Hope you enjoy the site Jason

Old 05-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Welcome aboard,

Interesting location you have for your new business, presuming it's in La Center as your profile indicates. Looking forward to seeing your products as they mature.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for all the kind words. Jim, PM Sent! MidlifeXJR, we are indeed in La Center, WA. Just a little shop out in the woods, but we've got some good neighbors (two machine shops and another fabrication shop that we're friends with and work with for items like mandrel bending). ;-)

I did post a thread with some links to our blog and a few photos in those blog pages. It's over in the XK8 & XKR forum. As a note, from what we can tell these will also work on the XJR.

We're currently working on some other products until our customer gets his fuel pressure regulator fixed and get a reliable dyno run to share some hp/tq gains and then we'll build out the catback exhaust and dial in our production version of the downpipes.

Talk to you soon,

Jason Griffith
Nameless Performance, Inc.

Old 05-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Veteran Member
Received 305 Likes on 217 Posts

Welcome to the site Now I'm off to check on your progress on a cat-back exhaust. Another option is always great.

Old 05-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Veteran member
Received 1,151 Likes on 753 Posts

Another welcome from me Jason, i'm sure you'll find some performance enthusiasts in all areas - S-type, XK and the XJ owners.