New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member

Hello from Dialed In Performance,

I am a new memeber to the Jag forums. We are actually a shop in Southern California so I would like to introduce ourselves.

We are located in Hermosa Beach CA. We are mainly a performance shop but with added features.

We do service and maint. on almost every vehicle you can think of. We also have our dealers license and buy and sell cars as well as part outs of high end vehicles.

We have been dealing with quite a few Jaguars because they seem to always need parts. Since the replacement parts are so hard to come by sometimes or they are super expensive we have decided to seek these vehicles out and offer them to owners at discounted rates.

We also do installations and repairs. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries on where to find parts or installs or what have you. My name is Johnny and I am the owner of the shop.

I will be posting DIY fixes on various know problematic areas on these vehicles from electical to mechanical as well as performance upgrades. Feel free to drop a line.

Johnny

Last edited by JimC64; 09-19-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: phone numbers removed + CREATE LINE BREAKS
Old 09-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Received 6,327 Likes on 5,513 Posts

Welcome to the forum Johnny,

Good to have you with us.
The forum is supported and kept free for members by paying sponsors/vendors therefore we keep a fairly tight rein on commercial advertising hence the reason for deleting our phone numbers.I hope you will find the forum useful ad look forward to your input.
Enjoy the forum.

If you haven't done so already you should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.

Old 09-19-2012, 12:42 PM
GGG
Received 16,862 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Welcome to the forum Johnny,

Keep in mind the restrictions Norri has explained and you'll be OK here. Look forward to your input.

Enjoy the forum.

Graham

Old 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks For the Welcome

I appreciate it and I will uphold the rules and try and help when I can. I am interested in sponsorship and I will do my part to contribute to the forum. In the mean time any questions or comments i will do my best to share the expertise and look forward to being apart of this community.

Old 09-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,010 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  19.3 KB

welcome aboard Johnny, good to have you here with us here at JF

You've already been given sound advice above.

Should you decide to consider taking up sponsorship and need more info, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!

Any useful information you may need such as how to post pictures, edit signatures, add videos, use the search facility etc, can be found here
Helpful_information

Why not drop in and visit the regional section for your area?
There are lots of members local to you with the same interests.
Regional - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

There's a really great mix of information, camraderrie and fun here....

I've manually upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the whole site and all its features

Please Jump on in and enjoy the site.................