New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

New Member from TN. Don't own a Jag yet.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 11:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member from TN. Don't own a Jag yet.

Hi!
I happened across this site when doing a google search for family stuff. I saw some complaints about my brother and my heart sunk. So I thought I would join and find out what is going on. I will say this. Don't believe everything you read. When people are angry, they let their emotions guide them. And...my brother made some enemies many years ago when he worked in the marble and granite industry. To this day they do everything they can to make him out to be someone he isn't. They broke into his home while he was sleeping with his wife, and his 10 year old son was in the next room. They beat his late wife, stabbed my brother, and police never found them. I was living there at the time and my nephew insisted on going to school. His white socks were full of blood as he got ready. These ppl hide behind fake names and slam him endlessly. Whatever business he is in, they find forums to dig him and say he is a con man. Why? Because they did a lousy job installing granite st a customers house. When the customer complained, they walked of the job after destroying the granite. My brother fired them and wouldn't pay them. He owed them 3 weeks pay and because he had to replace the granite thst was destroyed, he refused to pay them. I am not saying my brother is an angel, but I am saying that with the internet, people can say whatever they want and get awsy with it. With that said, I am going to try to find the posts and see if I can get to the bottom of this. My brother has sold cars to many people I know, and all have been happy. He inspects his cars thoroughly and fixes anything wrong before he places them for sale. He is meticulous about this. I have seen him work. I have seen how he does business. The cars he sells are used. With any used car, you are taking a chance. He does everything he can to make sure his cars are everything he says they are. He has mechanics and detail ppl he has worked with for 20 years. That is why I came here. Now these things happened in 2011 so I dont know if they are still on this site. Have a beautiful day!

Old 10-31-2017, 03:24 AM
GGG
Received 16,868 Likes on 12,186 Posts

Originally Posted by Mary Barson
..... Don't believe everything you read. .....
If you have complaints about individual members or specific posts on this forum, the way to do so is to contact Admin or a Moderator.

Graham